Contributor
Miss_Jen_Jenny
0 Kudos

vampire academy series

Who's into vampire academy? I'm reading Spirit Bound right now and was wondering what you all thought, I'm just dying to discuss!:smileyhappy:

Frequent Contributor
LavenderSkye_09
0 Kudos

Re: vampire academy series

I love the VA Series.. I just finished Spirit Bound All i can say is WOW!  i laughed and I cried may times.  

Contributor
Miss_Jen_Jenny
0 Kudos

I'm half way through the book and I cant put it down. I have mixed feelings. I want dimitri back but i like adrian too...what's gonna happen?! can't wait to find out

Reader 2
hOkU95
0 Kudos

I just started reading Spirit Bound too.. Im hoping there will be some juicy romance in this book too.. But I love this series cant put it down...

Frequent Contributor
WriterMom
0 Kudos

I finished the book last week. I woud have to say it's my favorite of all of them. I also laughed and cried. Excitingly waiting on the next to find out who she ends up with. Will also be sad cause it's the last in the series.

The Boondock Saints Pictures, Images and Photos
Frequent Contributor
LoveslyMoi
0 Kudos

OMG meee toooo!!! i am half way and i am so excited!!! :smileyhappy: i cant wait to see what happens!!! how many more books is there going to be?!?!?! :smileyhappy: omgomgomgomgomgomg

"You gotta risk it to get the biscuit" --Fired Up!
Contributor
Miss_Jen_Jenny
0 Kudos

I can't believe it! This book is so good! When I get interrupted from reading I've found myself pacing cuz I can't wait to get back to it! What's Rose going to do?!!

So I heard there is going to be one more left in the series??? Sadness...

Frequent Contributor
LavenderSkye_09
0 Kudos

Yes theres only going to my one more in the VA series:smileysad:. But she has said both on her blog and  at the signing I went to that there will be a spin off series of at lest six books ( don't quote on on the number of books in the spin off.) i'm just guessing because i know shes been contracted to write it. She said at the signing i went to that it would take place in the same world  and have some of the same charters in it as well as new ones. But be told from a different point of view.   Thats what I have both heard and read. 

Frequent Contributor
xtina823
0 Kudos

Is this series any good? I want to read it, but I'm a bit skeptical about reading this series. I started to read vampire diaries, until I realized it got to confusing and i stopped reading it. I really do like House Of Night, is this series anything like the House of Night?
Owner of a Nook, March 22, 2010
Name: Gizmo
Contributor
Annie90
0 Kudos

Tina, I have only read the first book in the VA series, and i loved it. I am addicted to the HoN series and it is very similar to it in some aspects. read the first chapter or two and you will find yourself enjoying this as well, tho some of the classifications I still didn't understand right away but they get explained later on.

"There are only two kinds of people who are really fascinating: people who know absolutely everything, and people who know absolutely nothing."
-Oscar Wilde
Contributor
Miss_Jen_Jenny
0 Kudos

i haven't read House of Night yet, but I was skeptical about Vampire Academy Series at the beginning. I love it now though, I really got into it. I recommend it. I actually thought it was better than Twilight. But I'll be looking for another when this one is over.

Frequent Contributor
LoveslyMoi
0 Kudos

OMG i want to go to a signing!!!! I am in loooooooove with Dimitri!!!!! AWWWWW!!!!!

OMG 1 LEFT?!?!?! what?!?!?! NOOOOOOOO!!!! i want to cry now!!!

either if she still is going on in the same world, it won't be the same, no1 could beat Rose Hathaway!!!

ok i don't like the House of Night Series because it jsut got blech by the end. I kinda quit on it after the 5th book. (sorry no offense). BUT VAMP ACADEMY IS AMAZING!!!! I've read it plenty of times :smileyhappy: well mostly the first one :smileyhappy: <3

Frequent Contributor
zera17
0 Kudos

This series is one of my favorites....topping twilight..  To be honest I almost cried there is so much I want to happen and so many questions I wanted answered.... It makes me so mad but crave it so much!!

Photobucket
Frequent Contributor
Jess25
0 Kudos

Absolutely loved it I can't wait for the next one and just so everyone know I am rooting for rose and dimitri

Contributor
Miss_Jen_Jenny
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

idk...I really like adrian too, but I can't get over dimitri. This is a hard one guys...I can't pick between the two which one rose should end up with..

Who would you rather see Rose end up with

Adrian?

or

Dimitri?

so far I've see votes for Dimitri

Frequent Contributor
Jess25
0 Kudos

I know I already said this but I love dimitri yes adrian is awesome too but they just don't have it like rose and dimitri

Frequent Contributor
LoveslyMoi
0 Kudos

ok these books are wayyyy better than twilight!!! they are pure amazement!!!! I know that she said that she was going to do a spin off...but it would be really sad to leave dimitri, rose, lisa, and chrsitian! Like i dont know if i can just have them on the sidelines! like i am deff going to read the new ones but idk...these will always be the best!!!!!

Correspondent
southrnbella
0 Kudos

hey every one...ive read everything from twilight to blue bloods to vampire chronicles to house of night and i havent started this series and from seeing ya'll talking so positive about im guessing its a good series but im just wondering is it like HON...because i mean arent they both at a school...im just alittle confused wondering if someone could clue me in lol...thanks

Peace n Page Turners
http://live2lovebooks.blogspot.com/
Frequent Contributor
Jess25
0 Kudos

no they arent alike at all u will like them if you have read all of those

Frequent Contributor
zera17
0 Kudos

I am on the fence with the Adrian and Demitri thing...... In  Spirit bound i kind of wanted Rose to get over Demitri just because of the way he was acting but i do understand why that was.. I Also would just feel really bad for Adrian if she chose Dimitri because Adrian seems a little crazy and i would hate to see what would happen wiht him...... But i am still in love with Rose and Dimitri!!!

Photobucket