Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Distinguished Correspondent
Luna93

Re: want to start an add-on

yeah it was good. ok how bout this?...

I just lay there trying to figure out how bad my injuries where. I heard someone yelling from a distance, but i didn't move i just laid there.

After a couple of minutes my eyes fluttered open and Daniel was standing right over my with a worried expression on his face. I let out a little scream and then he was gone and someone else was coming into my line of vision. It was a boy who seemed to be about my age and he looked scared.

"Are you okay?" he asked with an ounce of hysteria in his voice.

"Yeah. i'm fine." i told him while i tried to push my self up into a sitting position. I felt fine just a little light headed. I looked down at my self. The was a rip in my jeans at the knees and my arms had some gashes on them, but other than that i was fine.

"Your head." he said

"What?" i asid while reaching up and feeling a warm moisture there. "Oh" i breathed. when i brought my hand back down it had a spot of red on it.

"Here let my take you to the hospital." he said while trying to help me up.

"No its probaly not as bad as it looks. i'll just go home and clean up." Man i was gonna  be so late for school.

"At least let me gice you a ride home."

"No really its fine i have my bike anyway."

"I'm sure it can fit in my car." he went to pick up the bike and put it in his trunk. Well i couldn't object know. So i started for the passengers door and got in.

All I want is for you to be happy
And take this moment and make you my family
And finally you have found someone perfect
Finally you have found
~RHCP
Bibliophile
Silvermist24
0 Kudos

I really liked it Luna.I would add-on but I can't stay on that long.
Baby you can drive my car,
Yes I'm gonna be a star,
And Baby I love you,
Beep Beep, Beep Beep, Yea!
Luna93
0 Kudos

Thanks i'm glad u liked it. :smileyhappy:
Finally you have found
~RHCP
Bibliophile
Silvermist24
0 Kudos

You're welcome:smileyvery-happy:
Yes I'm gonna be a star,
And Baby I love you,
Bibliophile
Silvermist24

OK, here it is.

The boy was really talkative. He blabbed on and on about something that I didn't pay attention to. I was thinking about Daniel. Again.

I thought about how he just disapered. That wasn't possible, why did that happen? He wasn't real. He just couldn't be. i was just imagining him, it had to be that. I was lonely. That was all.

Why did I go so fast, so fast that I couldn't even see the car coming until it was too late?

"What are you thinking about?" A chill went up my spine, it was Daniel's cold voice. Oh no.

"Nothing," I replied stupidly.

"What?" asked the boy, not seeing Daniel right behing me, in the back. Just like Mom didn't.

Daniel chuckled in a his cold, lifeless way. But there was something new to it. There was emotion to it.

The boy continued to stare at me as if he thought I was razy. his sandy blond hair ruffled from the breeze coming from the open window. but I didn't care.

I looked back suddenly. Daniel wasn't there any longer. I almost wished he was. Or maybe I did.

I got more:smileyhappy: I like this story so far:smileyvery-happy:

Yes I'm gonna be a star,
And Baby I love you,
Luna93
0 Kudos

Yeah me too. that was good. :smileyhappy:
Finally you have found
~RHCP
Distinguished Scribe
booklover37
0 Kudos

i like this story too!! :smileyhappy: are you gonna add more?

"...life is a fight just the same, whether you fight it with weapons, or with words. You have to fight for what you believe in, and for the things you want.'"
Bibliophile
Silvermist24
0 Kudos

Am I gonna add more? Do you want me to?
Yes I'm gonna be a star,
And Baby I love you,
Luna93
0 Kudos

Yeah u should write some more. i would but my brains a little fried right now. plus i gotta get to bed. night. ttyl. :smileyhappy:
Finally you have found
~RHCP
Distinguished Scribe
booklover37
0 Kudos

silvermist: if you have want to, you should add on! & then i'll go after you
"...life is a fight just the same, whether you fight it with weapons, or with words. You have to fight for what you believe in, and for the things you want.'"
Bibliophile
Silvermist24
0 Kudos

OK if you want...

I climbed out of the car the instant it stopped. the boy my age looked a little offended. i didn't care.

In fact, I didn't care about anything. Exept for Daniel. I was going to firgure himout, what he was. Yeah what he was. He wasn't human, I was smart enough to know that.

---

"Are you OK?" my only friend, Susan, shot at me right when she saw me. Of course the news spread around school, great. i didn't want people gossiping about me!

"Yes," I half-groaned. She hugged me.

"You looke horrible though!" she put a careful hand on my forehead.

"Thanks so much," i muttered sarcastically. She glared at me.

Susan took my arm and pulled me towards our first class. I didn't want to go of course.

---

I didn't listen at all in class. It was boring enough. Instead i keep on seeing Daniel. I must have been past obsession a long time ago. I leaned forward and rested my chin on my hand.

"Hello," said a voice right beside me. OIf course by now you could figure out who it was.

Was it good?

Yes I'm gonna be a star,
And Baby I love you,
Distinguished Wordsmith
_K3LS3Y_
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
never mind we added at the same time
Message Edited by _K3LS3Y_ on 04-19-2009 10:41 PM
You always get your happy ending
If you're not happy...then it's not the end
Bibliophile
Silvermist24
0 Kudos

Oh, sry. What did you add?
Yes I'm gonna be a star,
And Baby I love you,
Distinguished Wordsmith
_K3LS3Y_
0 Kudos

it's ohk i forgot haha.:smileyhappy: but instead she went to the hospital. but it's ohk
You always get your happy ending
If you're not happy...then it's not the end
Distinguished Scribe
booklover37

okay, here it is...

I turned my head around slowly to see Daniel sitting in the seat behind me.

My stomach flipped but I remembered to keep quiet this time.

"How can you stand this?" Daniel whispered and looked around the room. "All the gossip about you."

I just stared at him. He grinned. "You like the attention, don't you?"

I did not like the attention. I hated all the gossip around me, just because of one little accident. But no one would shut up. And it's not like I could answer Daniel. People would think I was crazy, talking to myself.

So instead I turned around and faced the front of the room.

The classes went by in a blur. Daniel had trailed after me the whole day, making witty comments about everything. Finally, the last bell rang and I headed to my locker.

I rounded the corner and saw a boy standing in front of my locker. It was the kid from the accident.

"Hey," he smiled sheepishly. "You feeling okay?"

I nodded and shoved books quickly into my locker.

"OOOO, someone's a bit angry," taunted Daniel right beside me.

"So, do you need a ride home?" the boy asked.

"Yes, do you need a ride home?" repeated Daniel.

I could feel the anger build up inside of me. Why couldn't anyone else see him?! Was I going crazy? Or was it all in my head? And he won't shut up!

"Look," I whirled around and faced the boy. "It was a small accident, okay? I feel perfectly fine and I don't need your help."

The boy looked offended but shrugged and walked off.

"I think he likes you," Daniel whispered in my ear. I felt the cold air reach my cheeks and I shivered.

I grabbed a piece of paper from my notebook and wrote

GO AWAY.

Daniel peeked over me and read it.. He snickered.

"It's fun haunting people." And he disappeared.

Haunting people?

Was Daniel.... a, a ghost??

Bibliophile
Silvermist24
0 Kudos

I loved it!

I stood there for a minute, very dumbly. What? Wait, what? Of course, i should have expected something supernatueral like that but, what?

No, just, no. It can't be. He was just part of my imagination. He just had to be.

But he wasn't. He was real. He just had to be.

Wait, what?

I found myself actually fainting. I never fainted. But I did now. Why me? Why me?! Why me?!!

My vision was as blurred as my thoughts. I didn't even know what I was thinking. I was crazy, I had to be.

It's a little wierd and i guess morbi but, o well.

Hey, there's this website I could post it on, i have an account on it. Would it be ok with you guys if I posted it there? And would it be under the romance gerne as well as supernateral?

Yes I'm gonna be a star,
And Baby I love you,
Bibliophile
Silvermist24
0 Kudos

Is anybody going to add-on? if not, I will.
Yes I'm gonna be a star,
And Baby I love you,
Wordsmith
blackmiss
0 Kudos

i'm going to
Wordsmith
blackmiss