Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Contributor
booklover200
0 Kudos

what books do you have on your Nook

the subject says it all what books do you on your nook or what books do you wish you have .

i just got my nook this year and i already have a lot.

Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy Series #6) 

Scribbler of Dreams 

The Lying Game (Lying Game Series #1) 

The Fallen (The Nine Lives of Chloe King Series #1) 

The Stolen (The Nine Lives of Chole King Series #2) 

The Chosen (The Nine Lives of Chloe King Series #3) 

Demons of the Ocean (Vampirates Series #1) 

Tide of Terror (Vampirates Series #2) 

Blood Captain (Vampirates Series #3) 

Black Heart (Vampirates Series #4) 

Empire of Night (Vampirates Series #5)  

How To Marry a Millionaire Vampire  

Distinguished Correspondent
bobbles918
0 Kudos

Re: what books do you have on your Nook

[ Edited ]

I got my Nook last April & have 111 or so books on it so I'm not going to post what I have on it but 90% of the books are YA.

Don't you just love your Nook though!  I'm so obsessed with mine I don't know what I'd do without it!

Also I'm a big fan of Elizabeth Scott & just loved Perfect You-but I think Bloom or The Unwritten Rule might be my favorite

"A classic is something that everybody wants to have read and nobody wants to read"-Mark Twain
Distinguished Scribe
SandraPants
0 Kudos

Correspondent
Tenrbe
0 Kudos

Wow Sandra, you have a lot! Can't wait to get my NookColor and start my collection. =)