Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Inspired Contributor
Sarasvati
0 Kudos

wow. ! rebel angles

these books left me awstruck.

rebel angles, the sweet far thing, and a great and terrible beauty ( books not in order)

is reminded me slightly of Harrypotter and the Magyk series.

Inspired Scribe
djaq
0 Kudos

Re: wow. ! rebel angles

i love libba bray!!

"We could do pizza."
Inspired Contributor
Sarasvati
0 Kudos

i was skepitcal because of how B&N was promoting it but. wow. Wow. WOW. ! i dont even remember getting lost in the series but she pulled me in.

it had all the right elements real world, fantasy, love, good & evil. i love how they tied diffrent myths in thougt that was nice it remeinded me of the i think the series is the imortal nicolas flamel those books are good to.

Inspired Scribe
djaq
0 Kudos

libba ray is totally amazing! my friend met her at a confrence thing, she was so excited!!!! i think the books have just the right amount of fantasy/magic/romance/humor to make them fantastic!

"We could do pizza."
Inspired Contributor
Sarasvati
0 Kudos

i waited for hours to meet her at the B&N i newyork, n she ran out of books to sign so she left befor i got in. green with envy. ! :smileysad: i hope she keeps writing i havent seen anything else as amazing from her
Inspired Scribe
djaq
0 Kudos

lol i think she has the coolest website ever!... bsides jkrowling's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"We could do pizza."
Inspired Contributor
Sarasvati
0 Kudos

lol right next thing we give her to may props and the dark marks are over our homes. ( im such a weirdo)

-i dont cheat, i never cheat, when im out wiht my mom i dont go " ooh i wonder what her macarooni and cheese tastes like".

Inspired Scribe
djaq
0 Kudos

hahah :smileyhappy:

"We could do pizza."