If you’re someone who follows developments in the digital space, then you’ve probably seen and heard some reporting in recent days about Barnes & Noble’s new eReading device.
Well, we can officially confirm that it’s true. At an exciting launch party taking place now, we're announcing the debut of nook, the world's most advanced eBook reader.
Those of us who have been lucky enough to actually hold a nook in our hands are just downright giddy about the special features desiged especially for readers.
nook lets you:
- Download eBooks, magazines and newspapers in seconds flat
- Enjoy eBooks on an incredibly readable E Ink® reading screen
- Navigate your eBooks and other content on a color touchscreen
- Sync your eBooks to your iPhone, iPod Touch, BlackBerry, Mac or PC
- Share eBooks with friends using one of our eReader clients
- Read any eBook for free in a Barnes & Noble store
- Get special content and promotions in any Barnes & Noble store
Full product details, videos and more are now available on our special nook site at bn.com/nook or nook.com.
nook arrives Nov. 30, but you can preorder it online now, or beginning Wednesday in any Barnes & Noble store. And come Nov. 30, you'll be able to test-drive nook in any Barnes & Noble store as well.
We're thrilled with nook, and can't wait to share it with you.
Please note ... This thread has gotten so large that it's kind of impossible to match questiosn to answers. We're making it read-only, and will post answers as needed. But we'd like to encourage you to post technical questions to the eBooks Help Board, where they're more easily found.