Frequent Contributor
LizzieAnn
0 Kudos

First Nora Roberts

I recently finished my first Nora Roberts books, First Impressions, and I just have to say how much I enjoyed it. It was a good story with great characters and enough twists to keep it interesting. I look forward to reading more of her books.
Liz ♥ ♥

Some books are to be tasted, others to be swallowed, and some few to be chewed and digested. ~ Francis Bacon
Frequent Contributor
clarepayton
0 Kudos

Re: First Nora Roberts

You may find yourself hooked!
DebsScott
0 Kudos

LizzieAnn wrote:
I recently finished my first Nora Roberts books, First Impressions, and I just have to say how much I enjoyed it. It was a good story with great characters and enough twists to keep it interesting. I look forward to reading more of her books.

That was a pretty good book (just read it myself as my Christmas present to myself). I don't know how many Nora Roberts books I've read over the past couple of years but I've loved them all...especially ALL of the triologies. Have fun reading!
~Debs~
"And now Harry, let us go out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure."
~Professor Albus Dumbledore
Contributor
ginger81
0 Kudos

This is my first online book club - okay, it is my first book club ever! I have read several novels by Nora Roberts, and I have loved them all! I would like to read some of the novels with J.D. Robb? Do they have a specific order? If so, what is the first one? If not, does anyone have any suggestions? I have only read her trilogies, but I would like to venture into her other styles.
GW
Frequent Contributor
mayumithrasher
0 Kudos

ginger81 wrote:
This is my first online book club - okay, it is my first book club ever! I have read several novels by Nora Roberts, and I have loved them all! I would like to read some of the novels with J.D. Robb? Do they have a specific order? If so, what is the first one? If not, does anyone have any suggestions? I have only read her trilogies, but I would like to venture into her other styles.

Hi GW~

The In Death series starts with "Naked in Death", and in my opinion, the stories are more enjoyable if you read them in order. Check out http://www.noraroberts.com/jdrobbbooks.htm for the complete list. Just an FYI regarding the series, it's nothing like Roberts' mainstream fiction/romance books so be prepared for really strong language, graphic details (murder and sex scenes), and a sci-fi(ish) bent. I really love Eve Dallas but I wonder how much longer Roberts can write about her?

Hope you enjoy the series...
Mayumi
Contributor
ginger81
0 Kudos

Thanks. I am excited about reading some of them. I am an "in order" type of person. I will let you know as soon as I get the book and begin reading it what I think about the characters. The characters of her novels are always brought to life by her writing. That is one of my favorite things about her.
I am going to try to get "Naked in Death" soon.
GW
Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online:60 members 495 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: