Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

New User
vickishome

How many Nora Roberts have you read?

To give you a definite number --- I have read 107 Nora Roberts books and 26 of J.D. Robb
books. You "might" say that I'm a fan!!
I have enjoyed every minute of reading her books. They have brought many hours of real enjoyment in my life.
I am truly amazed that she is able to write so many books. I recommend Nora Roberts to anyone who mentions that "I'm starting to read again now that I have more time". There are other writers that I enjoy very much, but Nora tops them all!!
I do also appreciate her "NR Guarantee" on the book covers. Saves me duplications, that's for sure.
New User
twinsmomfeb

Re: How many Nora Roberts have you read?

I have read evey J.D. robb book is has wrote so far I just read Born In Death witch was great.As for her nora roberts books there are only a few i haven't read. Some I con't find so I would same she is one of the best autors i have read
Contributor
maxine196404

I can't give you a definite number, but I've ready every single Nora Roberts, J.D. Robb book at least once ... In some cases, I've read them two and three times. In the case of Hidden Riches, I think I've read that book at least six times ...

I have read Nora Roberts for years starting with her Irish Thoroughbred book. As a matter of fact, she's the reason I started reading Romance.

I know most of her books follow a formula, but her characters are so well written, who cares!!!!
New User
drbs_tweeti
0 Kudos

I honestly don't know how many NR books I've read...I've not gotten to the Robb ones yet though. I suppose I will have to pick one up...Which is the first or does it matter?
Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
....Robert Heinlein

There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats.
....Albert Schweitzer
Contributor
mimi2980

I'm proud to say that I have read ALL of her books! It's tough for me though, since I live here in the Philippines. I had a hard time finding her older books, the ones from Silhouette... but luckily, my bestfriend is there in the US and she was able to find the older books for me. I always watch out for new ones... I love ALL her books... I didn't get bored reading any of them. I just love her!
Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 30 members 199 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: