Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Contributor
luckycharm6139
0 Kudos

re The Three Sisters Trilogy

I really enjoyed the Three Sisters Trilogy and rad them both twice. It would be nice if this book would continue as the three marry and have children of their own with powers.
New User
JenCarroll
0 Kudos

Re: re The Three Sisters Trilogy

I agree, this trilogy was one of my fav reads.
becke_davis
0 Kudos

Re: re The Three Sisters Trilogy

I bought this set for my daughter but she won't read it unless she is humoring me. But I think she'll like it if she does. On the other hand, I ran into her best friend from high school at the book store and found out she likes these books. Her birthday was coming up so I dragged her over to the Nora Roberts section and told her to pick out a couple. If she reads them, she might be able to persuade my daughter to try a couple -- as if we don't have enough to talk about already. My daughter and I constantly do this. If one of us likes a book, the other has to read it. Now that I think of it, my son does the same thing. He is in college, too, but I still have a pile of books he gave me to read, including Eragon and Elder and The Android's Dream. My daughter's recommended list includes Memoirs of a Geisha, The Drowned Girl's Hair and Joan Didion's The Year of Magical Thinking. I'm also reading Nora Ephron's I Feel Bad About My Neck, which is hilarious. But I'm hooked on Nora now!
Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 56 members 1,056 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: