New User
Floridapc
0 Kudos

Buying using the Nook.

Hey everyone, I've been trying to purchase books through my new Nook.  I got it yesterday.  I registered it last night and tried to purchase a couple of books but kept getting "cannot connect to network" or something along those lines.  I could download the free sample but could not actually purchase a book.  Any suggestions.  Oh, and does anyone know if the software works with Windows 7??

Inspired Bibliophile
FrogAlum
0 Kudos

Re: Buying using the Nook.

New User
Floridapc
0 Kudos

Okay, thanks, I'll give that a try.

Reader 2
piglet5
0 Kudos

Floridapc wrote:

Hey everyone, I've been trying to purchase books through my new Nook.  I got it yesterday.  I registered it last night and tried to purchase a couple of books but kept getting "cannot connect to network" or something along those lines.  I could download the free sample but could not actually purchase a book.  Any suggestions.  Oh, and does anyone know if the software works with Windows 7??

for the win 7 issue -- theres no real software for the nook. just plug it in via usb and then it opens up a windows explorer file manager window... you'll see it there as if it were another drive. i do have win 7 and it works fine. but again its not really software you're installing. the pc just sees it as another drive... hope that helps you...

Important Links

Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count
Users Online
Currently online:4 members 535 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: