Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Scribe
Kevin
0 Kudos

Happy New Year

As we close out 2009, we wanted to say thanks to everyone on this board for providing important feedback, interesting answers, and suggestions for the future.

Happy New Year to you all.

Distinguished Correspondent
nlstein
0 Kudos

Re: Happy New Year

Happy New Year and thanks for all of your efforts. I'm sure 2010 will prove to be a smoother year for all.

MacBoy
Contributor
MEgalUprooted
0 Kudos

Happy New Year to you also Kevin!!!!

Thanks for all the time and effort you are putting into this board.

Wordsmith
AnnSheridan
0 Kudos

Happy New Year everyone.

Special thanks to Kevin and all the frequent posters who keep the info on these boards up-to-date and helpful.

2010 will be the year of the nook!

Frequent Contributor
MikeyG
0 Kudos

Thanks Kevin.  Happy New Year to you and the nook support team.  Thanks for all of your help as we all grow together as a happy nook community.  May 2010 be the year of the nook! :smileyhappy:

Live to Read, Read to Live...
Inspired Contributor
LaManchaDQ
0 Kudos

Happy New year to you Kevin.  Thank you for your professionalism.

Contributor
steveglad
0 Kudos

Happy New Year everyone.

Thanks Kevin and everyone else for all the positive info.

Inspired Wordsmith
Sunltcloud
0 Kudos

Happy New eYear to you Kevin, and to everybody who contributed to the board. At this point my nook is what I had intended for it to be, a companion that will provide me with close to 100 books when I go on my next trip. I found the missing USB cable (it shared a bag with my daily medication) and that makes me happy since the replacement I ordered will not be delivered until January 20.

Kevin wrote:

As we close out 2009, we wanted to say thanks to everyone on this board for providing important feedback, interesting answers, and suggestions for the future.

Happy New Year to you all.

Frequent Contributor
adlemsi
0 Kudos

Happy New Year to all! Wishing everyone a healthy, peaceful, and prosperous year...and great experiences with their Nooks!!

Inspired Contributor
yasulh
0 Kudos

Happy "Nook" Year to you all! :smileyvery-happy: I can't wait to get my nookie!

Frequent Contributor
ahintz
0 Kudos

Happy New Year everyone! Looking forward to getting my Nook in 2010!

Correspondent
sharno22
0 Kudos

Happy New Year, Kevin!  Take a day off! 

Frequent Contributor
EileenP
0 Kudos

Happy New Year to all! 

I love my Nook.  How cool is it to be able to hold your coffee cup in your dominant hand and still be able to turn the pages of your "nook book" with the other?

Thanks to Kevin and all other Admin's behind the scene for sorting through the rocky waters and leading us to reading bliss.

I am very happy that I made this choice for my first ereader and look forward to continued product development and support

Frequent Contributor
Ivy_B
0 Kudos

Yes, a Happy and Healthy New Year to you too, Kevin. Also to all the adminstrators and wonderful people who contributed to this board who have been both helpful and generous with those of us needing assistance with our new Nooks! (Christmas Day, especially, comes to mind!)

Ivy

Inspired Correspondent
lilio
0 Kudos

Happy New Year to all of you positive people. A big Great Job to Kevin, Josh and Phil for keeping this site on track.  Also a happier and easier year to the overwhelmed CS folk at BN!  We know you are doing your best and will get better!  :smileyhappy:  Hmm, too bad there is not a party hat smiley.