Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Frequent Contributor
juliedanurse
0 Kudos

How long did it take to receive your DecalGirl skin?

I ordered my decalgirl skin on 2/7, it was shipped "priority mail" on 2/9, but I have yet to receive it.  When looking at the tracking info on USPS, they show it scanned at 4:28 pm on 2/12, nothing since.

My question: how long did it take to receive your decal girl skin? 

Frequent Contributor
four0six
0 Kudos

Re: How long did it take to receive your DecalGirl skin?

Well, the post office was closed for the 13, 14, 15th.  So, if it took a while it could be because of that.  Priority is usually 2-4 days.  So, give it another day and then get a hold of Decal girl.

Frequent Contributor
juliedanurse
0 Kudos

Good point, forgot about the holiday in there.  Weather on the E coast may have been a factor, too - since decal girl said it was sent 2/9, but post office didn't report it as sent until 2/12.  

Frequent Contributor
Araya213
0 Kudos

Re: How long did it take to receive your DecalGirl skin? 5

My skin took 5 days to come in the mail, yet it only took 15 minutes for me to stretch it out beyond usefulness and throw it in the trash :smileysurprised:

Good luck!

Inspired Contributor
Evrosado
0 Kudos

Re: How long did it take to receive your DecalGirl skin? 5

Araya213 wrote:

My skin took 5 days to come in the mail, yet it only took 15 minutes for me to stretch it out beyond usefulness and throw it in the trash :smileysurprised:

Good luck!

That sucks!!  Mine arrived in less than a week and in 5 minutes my Nook was dressed.

Evelyn
Reader 4
HAC5
0 Kudos

I recevied my within 3 days, I out of NY.

Frequent Contributor
la_writer
0 Kudos

juliedanurse wrote:

I ordered my decalgirl skin on 2/7, it was shipped "priority mail" on 2/9, but I have yet to receive it.  When looking at the tracking info on USPS, they show it scanned at 4:28 pm on 2/12, nothing since.

My question: how long did it take to receive your decal girl skin? 

Decalgirl is based in Baltimore, which has been buried under three to four feet of snow.  I'm sure that mail service isn't back to normal.  I would contact Decalgirl, either through their website or their Facebook page.