Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Frequent Contributor
lilk
0 Kudos

I'd like to read this book on my nook...

[ Edited ]

Will B&N have a feature on their website for books that are not in digital format to have the option to let the publisher know that readers would like to read their book on the nook???  There are a lot of books that I see that are not digita and would like for them to be.  Kind of like how amazon does it.

Howzit, from Hawaii

lilk

http://thebookendsreviews.com
Inspired Contributor
cyclingplatypus

Re: I'd like to read this book on my nook...

Check out this thread to request books.

Inspired Contributor
nfbisme
0 Kudos

Hi, yes there's a thread started by one of the moderators and he passes info along to the powers that be at BN.

This is the thread

http://bookclubs.barnesandnoble.com/t5/eBooks-Help-Board/Can-t-Find-Your-eBook-Tell-Us-Here/m-p/4090...

Frequent Contributor
lilk
0 Kudos

Thanks for the quick response. :smileywink:

Howzit, from Hawaii

lilk

http://thebookendsreviews.com
Reader
librarian_sam
0 Kudos

I'd love to see that feature. I've been trying to figure out why a book released in hardcover in March 2009 still isn't an ebook and I'd like the ability to do that through the BN site.

Reader
spiorog
0 Kudos

At this time Amazon has more books available for Kindle than B&N has for nook.  An example are the sequels to Susan Pfeffer's "Life as we knew it".  Of course there are a lot of areas and interests to cover out their.

A mechanism to signal an interest in a digital version of a certain kind of book would help, I hope.