Contributor
WambleJ
0 Kudos

Nook - How to Bookmark a page

I have tested out many different ereaders, but something that is important to me is simplicity.  

I love how the sony reader 505 bookmarks.  It has a simple button you push and you're done.  you can also pull up a listing of all of your bookmarks in your different books and resume reading any of them.  

How does nook bookmark (I know it is with the touchscreen below - but do you have to go through 10 menus to do it)?  What else can you tell us about this?  

Contributor
sfraden
0 Kudos

Re: Nook - How to Bookmark a page

Only thing I can tell you is that you can't bookmark anything unless you buy it from B&N directly,  Its in thier FAQ.    Not cool.  Not useful for college.

Frequent Contributor
DavidGC
0 Kudos

I can't find this in the FAQ.  Can you point to it?

DCM

Contributor
sfraden
0 Kudos

I'll point you to my thread about this subject, which has the info you need...

http://bookclubs.barnesandnoble.com/t5/eBooks-Help-Board/What-features-are-Locked-out-for-pre-owned-...

Contributor
WambleJ
0 Kudos

I have to say - even having read that I don't believe that will be the case.  That would seriously cripple the Nook and I don't think they are that dumb.  I think that the bookmarks may not be able to synchronize between nooks and other pc's and such, but I am 99% sure they wouldn't make it so you couldn't bookmark.  I'll wait for the official response.  

Important Links

Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count
Users Online
Currently online:53 members 441 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: