Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

New User
JimSmith
0 Kudos

Beyond the Secret: James Ray Harmonic Wealth

Did you guy here James Arthur Ray has a new book. If you like The Secret, you haven't seen anything yet. I really encourage you to read Harmonic Wealth. It is on the New York Times Best Seller List.

Harmonicwealth.com/read

-James Ray Enthusiast
New User
Glen6
0 Kudos

Re: Beyond the Secret: James Ray Harmonic Wealth

Yes I am reading it now - I have been a fan of James Ray for a year now and have loved Practical Spirituality too. He is so practical that it makes achieving your 'desires' easy to understand. I would thoroughly recommend harmonic Wealth to anyone who wants to achieve their dreams.

Enjoy your life
Glen
New User
coach_monajean
0 Kudos

Re: Beyond the Secret: James Ray Harmonic Wealth

Harmonic Wealth is not only a great new book to read, but now it's a movie too! All across the world on Sunday June 22nd, groups who believe in Harmonic Wealth and living to one's full potential will be showing the new DVD! It's for those of us you who like to look at Ray as we learn how to have Harmonic Wealth. James has a simple and easy way of explaining the steps necessary to take in order to make the changes in our lives that we have wanted to, to finally achieve our goals and dreams.
I've read several self help books, but this one will be the help they self one that everyone can understand.
Jet (Journey Expansion Team) Leader in Northwestern WI
Mona

JET was created by Ray to help raise the consciousness of the planet. logon to www.jamesray.com to find a JET group in your area. Join like-minded people across the world.

Users Online
Currently online: 15 members 439 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: