BN Editor
Amanda_R
0 Kudos

Discussion Topic: The Secret to Money

[ Edited ]
The section of The Secret entitled "The Secret to Money" addresses the idea of attracting wealth and abundance by applying a positive-thinking approach. "To attract money, you must focus on wealth," Rhonda Byrne explains. "It is impossible to bring more money into your life when you are noticing that you do not have enough, because that means you are thinking thoughts that you do not have enough. Focus on not enough money, and you will create untold more circumstances of not having enough money. You must focus on the abundance of money to bring that to you."

Byrne also asserts that "it's helpful to use your imagination and make believe you already have the money you want," and shares an amusing example that she used in her own life to turn her approach to finances around. "I never opened my bills until I had got myself into the feeling that they were checks," she explains. "If I opened my bills before convincing myself they were checks, my stomach would churn when I opened them. I knew that the emotion of the churning in my stomach was powerfully bringing more bills. I knew I had to erase that feeling, and replace it with joyful feelings, so I could bring more money into my life. In the face of a pile of bills, that game worked for me, and it changed my life."

Have you experienced a change in your own financial situation after applying the ideas set forth in The Secret? What are some other "games" that you can think of that might work to improve the finance-related feelings in your own life?

Note: This discussion topic is particularly suitable for the chapter of The Secret entitled "The Secret to Money" (pages 95 - 111).

Click on "Reply" to post your thoughts about this discussion topic, or click "New Message" on the main page to start a new topic thread.

Message Edited by BN_Editor on 03-12-2007 03:44 PM

Users Online
Currently online:4 members 406 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: