Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

New User
LindaMay
0 Kudos

$$$$

I've read a lot of the posts here, good reading friends.

When I rented "The Secret" from hollywood video, I was very excited to watch it. I waited for my husband to get home from work as I wanted him to watch it with me. He came home, I told him a little bit about it, and the very first thing that came out of his mouth was "What are they trying to sell." I watched that movie five times, wrote down the 3 steps and taped them around my home so everyone would be constantly aware of them, and apply them in their day.

Well my friends, I lost a good chuck of $change$ this week by applying the "positive" steps they speak of. I didn't buy any of their products, or any of their links to other "sells people products" ... and I absolutely never will. But ... WOW... what an abundant universe! I am now convinced that the majority of the people in that movie, actors/actresses are in it only to make themselves richer than what they already are. What their doing is targeting the middle class people, as the less fortunate can not afford to purchase any of their over priced products, so I guess their just totally out of luck when it comes to our abundant universe. The rich simply don't need them. So it us, the middle class their after. Thank God I only spent $3.95 to rent it, but than again I am out $$$$ because I believed in what they were selling!

If the Universal Law of Attraction is true, and I'm not convinced that it isn't, as I do believe God created all things. But why would anyone have to "Buy" anything that is "Free" to all ... "FREE" ... Equal to all ... The less fortunate, The middle class, and The rich.

Would you really like to know what the real secret is ... It's that there is no secret at all!

If some of the men and women in this world could get away with bottling up all the free air and than selling it, don't you think they would? Well that's pretty much what we're dealing with when it comes to the "Secret People" Their trying to sell us something that is absolutely free to everyone! Oh Yes, least I forget ... make sure that your brain wave energy patterns are in sink with the universe, but remember my friends, to accomplish this little task, you'll have to purchase the meditation tape at one of their links for a mere cost of $169.00 ... Allllll Righty Then, I'm just going to have to run right over there and purchase one of those little bad boys!!! :smileyhappy:

Take Care My Friends

And remember ... If it sounds to good to be true ... It probably is!!
Users Online
Currently online: 25 members 853 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: