New User
Beeble
0 Kudos

Re: Introductions

Hello I am Bee. I am just retired after 26 years of nursing and I have been reading Stephen King since he Put out Carrie. I never miss one. i just finished Duma Key and I absolutely loved it.
I have watched all of his movies and my favorites were Delores Clayborn, Misery, and Stand By me. Of course I still watch old shows that have come back on TV. like Carrie. I think it is still a terrific show.
The Shing was really scary but I stayed up till four in the morning and just could not put it down.(Shining)
I love Stephen King! He is my favorite author!!!
Bee
Wordsmith
Sarah3973
0 Kudos

Re: Introductions

[ Edited ]

Hello!  I've been reading Stephen King since I was sixteen years old.  I was waiting on a ridiculously delayed flight to God only knows where at this point.  After an hour, I wandered into one of the book stores and came across "It."  I was hooked from the first page and that was it for me.  I spent that summer reading every single Stephen King book I could get my hands on!  I am so excited about "Just After Sunset"!  I ordered my copy as soon as I heard about it and cannot wait to get it!!!

Message Edited by Sarah3973 on 10-02-2008 07:33 PM
Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book. ~Author Unknown
Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online:54 members 497 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: