Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

New User
Beeble
0 Kudos

Re: Introductions

Hello I am Bee. I am just retired after 26 years of nursing and I have been reading Stephen King since he Put out Carrie. I never miss one. i just finished Duma Key and I absolutely loved it.
I have watched all of his movies and my favorites were Delores Clayborn, Misery, and Stand By me. Of course I still watch old shows that have come back on TV. like Carrie. I think it is still a terrific show.
The Shing was really scary but I stayed up till four in the morning and just could not put it down.(Shining)
I love Stephen King! He is my favorite author!!!
Bee
Wordsmith
Sarah3973
0 Kudos

Re: Introductions

[ Edited ]

Hello!  I've been reading Stephen King since I was sixteen years old.  I was waiting on a ridiculously delayed flight to God only knows where at this point.  After an hour, I wandered into one of the book stores and came across "It."  I was hooked from the first page and that was it for me.  I spent that summer reading every single Stephen King book I could get my hands on!  I am so excited about "Just After Sunset"!  I ordered my copy as soon as I heard about it and cannot wait to get it!!!

Message Edited by Sarah3973 on 10-02-2008 07:33 PM
Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book. ~Author Unknown
Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 27 members 216 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: