Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

New User
vegheadHPfan
0 Kudos

When ppl say "i LOVE harry potter"........................

When ppl say they love hp u think "oh, cool i do" and then they say "daniel radcliffe is sooooooooo hot", think, "oh. great"
New User
vegheadHPfan
0 Kudos

Re: When ppl say "i LOVE harry potter"........................

so ususally, they mean the movies. i mean, come on pll. oh, and if they say, "there's a book", then we're in trouble.
Frequent Contributor
spartan-lover
0 Kudos

lol...u totally have a point but daniel radcliffe is hot:smileywink:..lol
~*HAPPINESS 2DAY IS ONLY A BOOK AWAY*~
Frequent Contributor
adribetty394
0 Kudos

yes but there should be peace between book lovers and movie lovers...like between HOUSES!
I'm a movie convert myself... I discovered the books.. I saw the light...but I still love the movies bacuse ... that is one HOT group of ppl!
~*~it's the unknow we fear when we look upon death and darkness~*~
Frequent Contributor
iheartbooks
0 Kudos

yeah it kind of does frustrate me when people say that they "LOVE" harry potter yet they havent even read the books, theyve only seen the movies...i guess you can say im a bit racist against the movie lovers. well atleast the ones who havent read the books. but daniel radcliffe IS hotttt
your heart is my pinata
Frequent Contributor
dcsbelle
0 Kudos

Unfortunately they're seeing only a two dimensional picture while we enjoy the full fleshed version. Oh well, their loss!

iheartbooks wrote:
yeah it kind of does frustrate me when people say that they "LOVE" harry potter yet they havent even read the books, theyve only seen the movies...i guess you can say im a bit racist against the movie lovers. well atleast the ones who havent read the books. but daniel radcliffe IS hotttt

Debbie

Hedwig is not really dead; it was all just a big misunderstanding
New User
Ginnyweaslyfan
0 Kudos

iheartbooks wrote:

I know right. The movies miss so many important points i know they cant put it all in there but still.
And yes he is HOT.
Frequent Contributor
stacielynn
0 Kudos

Some times when I am watching the movies I wish I was younger because Daniel Radcliffe is HOT.

I don't like when people don't read the books and say they LOVE Harry Potter. I personally think the books are awesome. They are much better than the movies. I just wish more people would give the books a chance. They are wonderful. My imagination soars when I read the books and the movies don't do the books any justice.
StacieLynn

Why does it have to end?

JKR Please write another book series.
New User
LilMissCrimePrevention
0 Kudos

I can't stand it when they say Daniel Radcliffe is hot. Okay! Yeah, he's hot! We all get the point! You know you'll never acctually get to go out with him or marry him, so suck it up!
I will D.A.R.E. to join the fight to keep kids off drugs!!! I will D.A.R.E. to resist drugs and violence!!!
New User
LilMissCrimePrevention
0 Kudos

StacieLynn, I agree with you! The books are SO much BETTER than the movies! I mean, come on! The fourth movie was so horrible that my dad, who had never read the books, hardly understood it at all! I had to explain everything to him! It was stupid!!!
I will D.A.R.E. to join the fight to keep kids off drugs!!! I will D.A.R.E. to resist drugs and violence!!!
New User
MudbloodAndProud
0 Kudos

Wehn people say "i love harry potter" i say "GOOD FOR YOU! because alot of people wouldn't admit that out loud"

too many people are called dorks because they like harry potter.
I'm a dancer for my schools drill team, and not trying to brag, but im kinda far from nerd statis.

i LOVE harry potter, books and movies, and only my closest friends know. because they accept me the way i am and love that im a dork.

GO HARRY POTTER DORKS!

"OF course this is happening inside your head, but why should that mean it isn't real?"
Frequent Contributor
hprocks2121
0 Kudos

MudbloodAndProud wrote:
Wehn people say "i love harry potter" i say "GOOD FOR YOU! because alot of people wouldn't admit that out loud"

too many people are called dorks because they like harry potter.
I'm a dancer for my schools drill team, and not trying to brag, but im kinda far from nerd statis.

i LOVE harry potter, books and movies, and only my closest friends know. because they accept me the way i am and love that im a dork.

GO HARRY POTTER DORKS!

"OF course this is happening inside your head, but why should that mean it isn't real?"

i agree!

"Nerd pride!!!"
Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it. --Ferris Beuller
Frequent Contributor
Littlemissct
0 Kudos

I'm sorry but I LOVE TOM FELTON sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!! He's so HOT!!!! Harry Potter ROCKS! : ) : )
~Life is an open and delicate window to love and the world's greatest pleasures. But it can be closed in and instant as if you were never there before.~
Users Online
Currently online: 96 members 795 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: