Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Frequent Contributor
mrsronaldweasley
0 Kudos

hey guys! my gosh im so happy im finally able to post ! i...

hey guys! my gosh im so happy im finally able to post ! it's become my habit to read your posts during work!. im just really shocked to witness the harrypotter mania here! (a nd just when i thought i was only one of the very few who is addicted to the entire series....this came off as a complete shock) what harry potter means to me? omigosh, im not even sure im not going to give it justice by putting it in words. i love harry, every single part of the book. ive been a fan since day one,. ten years of being a fan is no joke, im just sad, coz i have to let "this go". call me crazy but i wish i have more friends who share the same passion as "we" do. and i wish i met you guys before the seventh book got out. bye harry. we'll miss you,. ive read the series from book one to six at least four times already (i lost count) but i havent gotten around to reading the last book again. i mean ive finished it but i just cant read it again. i need to understand the book more, i have a lot of unanswered questions, but at this point,i dont want them answered ...yet. im not ready for closure and im sad cuz i have to face it. maybe this is part of growing up? my cousin said that and he's the only person i actually know who's addicted to harry too. and he said i have to deal with it, let it go, and it means im growing up, call me, email me, contact me,.. i need more access to people connected to harry! haha! cath you later ya'll! xoxoxo
o’~aNd I'm So Sad, LikE a GoOd BooK, I caN't PuT tHis Day BacK~’o
Frequent Contributor
stacielynn
0 Kudos

Re: hey guys! my gosh im so happy im finally able to post ! i...

I also love to talk to people who are as into HP as I am. I don't have any friends or family who are into the series. I have read all of the books except the last one at least twice. Any of you that want to talk can message me on here and I will get back to you as soon as I can. I am about 3/4 through the last book so please don't ruin it for me.
StacieLynn

Why does it have to end?

JKR Please write another book series.
Reader-Moderator
agnijay
0 Kudos

haha...mrsrons first post, i think?
☼☺♥ Jaya ♥☺☼

If we crawl/ Till we can walk again/ Then we'll run/ Until we're strong enough to jump/ Then we'll fly/ Until there is no end.
Frequent Contributor
zip_zap_zop
0 Kudos

ya! she's made quite a bit of progress:smileyvery-happy:
"line?"
Users Online
Currently online: 56 members 1,070 guests
Recent signins:
Please welcome our newest community members: