Contributor
Pelikan
0 Kudos

Barnes & Noble - Peabody, MA

I was, at first, excited to find this forum but am left wanting more: face to face, hardcopy, coffee, reading aloud, marked up edits, etc.

Would anyone consider joining a writers group that meets at the B&N, Peabody  one night a month?

Let me know,

Tom

iamgraham@gmail.com

New User
book_wormAM
0 Kudos

Re: Barnes & Noble - Peabody, MA

Joining a book club would  be fun. What do you like to read. I'm in the middle of A People's History of the United States.

Contributor
Pelikan
0 Kudos

Hello,

My post was in search of a writers group (not a book group), but thanks you for your response..

To answer your question, I am currently reading Stephen Kings "The Dome," as well as the Tao everyday, and periodicals including: Motorcycle magazines, pottery  magazines, and "Dwell."

Take Care,

A good day to sit down with a good book,

Tom

Brandi_R
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Pelikan wrote:

I was, at first, excited to find this forum but am left wanting more: face to face, hardcopy, coffee, reading aloud, marked up edits, etc.

Would anyone consider joining a writers group that meets at the B&N, Peabody  one night a month?

Let me know,

Tom

iamgraham@gmail.com

We're scattered all over the world, so it might be tough to find local writers here. You might see if your local B&N has a group like this already. Or perhaps talk with them to see if there's interest in starting one. Good luck and I hope you come by here to chime in as well.

letterpressfiction.blogspot.com
Frequent Contributor
H-Butterfield
0 Kudos

I for one think a writers group would be great but Montana is a little far away from where you're at. I wish you luck in finding a writers group.

HB

Inspired Scribe
_mOonSeeKer_
0 Kudos

yeah...and Asia is even farther than montana..so idk if that's gonna work... 

http://whisperinglostwords.blogspot.com
Wordsmith
YeLLoWmisT
0 Kudos

I agree with Brandi, H-butterfield, and moonseeker. B&N users are all over the world, and so gathering them would be tough and hard--almost impossible... I loved the idea, but living in Philippines, an archipelago, I have no idea how I could join.

Hey guys, check this out:

http://www.storywrite.com/
It's cool! :smileyvery-happy: