Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Wordsmith
Kat-NE
0 Kudos

Re: Coffee Shop

Trust me: You guys don't want my cooking. I'm trying to save your life here :smileyvery-happy:!

I think I need a nap. I got so stressed out today that I'm having an acne breakout :smileymad:!!!

Wordsmith
Kat-NE
0 Kudos

Well, the nap thing didn't work. Oh well.

I wish I had something to do, but I don't want to read because I'm still sleepy! The only thing to watch is a Supernatural rerun. At least it's a good one:

"I learned that from a Pizza Man"--Castiel

Inspired Bibliophile
GS2991
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
hahahahaha! That's a good one! Well here go to this site, Keep busy:smileywink:: http://www.motherearthnews.com/
Silence is golden,
Duck tape is silver.

Book Sharks: No need to breathe, just read!
Inspired Bibliophile
GS2991
0 Kudos

Anyody look? No yes? Like it? Yay nay? . . . . . . Me alone now?
Silence is golden,
Duck tape is silver.

Wordsmith
Kat-NE
0 Kudos

I went there, but then I had to leave. I now feel guilty for eating junk food, not having a garden, and not recycling. I'm a bad person :smileysad:.I'm doing nothing to help save Earth!!! Why?!!

Things like this often make me overdramatic :smileyvery-happy: :smileywink:.

Inspired Bibliophile
GS2991
0 Kudos

No your not! I go to it just for the turkey page haven't really read any other stuff, but me though some might find interest.
Silence is golden,
Duck tape is silver.

Wordsmith
Kat-NE
0 Kudos

Has anyone seen The Eagle yet? I like it, but it's very quiet! I'm very annoyed with the bonus features. It says I can't see them because it's a rental. Usually with rentals it will take away the options you can't watch and you would know any better. Now I know there is an alternate ending and I want to know what it is (Evil Netflicks strikes again!). Does anyone know the alternate ending?

I went to YouTube because that's how I found the alternate ending for Paranormal Activity (granted, not the best idea I've ever had. Nearly jumped out of my chair! Then couldn't sleep for three days!!!), but it's not there. However, I did find some other interesting things, like how Lord of the Rings should have ended . . . :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yqVD0swvWU&feature=fvsr

I guess it would have been cheaper anyway.

New User
Helen_Hedwig
0 Kudos

Re: YOUR AGE?

I'm 16 and born in June :smileyhappy:
Inspired Bibliophile
GS2991
0 Kudos

Re: YOUR AGE?

[ Edited ]
Welcome!. Me GS for short and I'm 19. I hope you have a great time here in the writing room. :smileywink:
Silence is golden,
Duck tape is silver.

Inspired Bibliophile
GS2991
0 Kudos

Coffee Shop

[ Edited ]
Hey I am looking for a laptop notebook. Does anyone have a recomendation? I just need a web browser and lots of memory for writing my book on it. Thanks guys. :smileywink:
Silence is golden,
Duck tape is silver.

Distinguished Wordsmith
Fleetfoot

I have a Dell.  It has been one of the best computers I've ever had.  And now for the Shiny Object Tangent:  We went to Captain America tonight and I kept expecting to see Indiana Jones come bursting in to help save the day...

'Posted: Do not feed the Trolls, not even reindeer flattened fruitcake...Feeding of Trolls will result in gnome revolts, gremlin induced chaos, and other strangeness...' - Darkkin, the Tedious
Wordsmith
Kat-NE

Fleetfoot wrote:

I have a Dell.  It has been one of the best computers I've ever had.  And now for the Shiny Object Tangent:  We went to Captain America tonight and I kept expecting to see Indiana Jones come bursting in to help save the day...

He's busy being a cowboy and fighting aliens :smileyvery-happy:.

Distinguished Bibliophile
shadowcat80

Kat-NE wrote:

Fleetfoot wrote:

He's busy being a cowboy and fighting aliens :smileyvery-happy:.

And James Bond has the coolest spy gadget ever along side Indy LOL

Help me down the crooked road. Lead me to the light. I'm not sure I know the way but with you beside me, I'm certain we'll make it through.
Inspired Bibliophile
GS2991
0 Kudos

8 track?
Silence is golden,
Duck tape is silver.

shadowcat80

No somekind of wrist blaster.  Reminds me of something I saw in stargate sg 1.  

Help me down the crooked road. Lead me to the light. I'm not sure I know the way but with you beside me, I'm certain we'll make it through.
Inspired Bibliophile
GS2991
0 Kudos

Hmmmmm. So me craving some pie. Any body else?
Silence is golden,
Duck tape is silver.

Inspired Bibliophile
GS2991
0 Kudos

Watching Hart's War. Anybody seen it?
Silence is golden,
Duck tape is silver.

shadowcat80
0 Kudos

Which one the orginal or remake?

Inspired Bibliophile
GS2991
0 Kudos

Um the one with Bruce Willis. I didn't know there was two but then I don't get out much ether.
Silence is golden,
Duck tape is silver.

Inspired Bibliophile
GS2991
0 Kudos

Remember One by all? Would you do it again? Or twas it a " I'll do it once but no more" kinda thing? Anyone? I like writing with you it was fun not knowing what was next and having to adapt and write a fitting part. But thats me. Nevermind me.
Silence is golden,
Duck tape is silver.