Frequent Contributor
geekylurver

Halfling(Please read the first part of the story{sorry if its too long})

SO this is the second part of Halfling and well i need to know if its good or not.

James Skyhart

"Keith,god your a moron. Next time don't purposely dump your drink down your dates shirts. Its seriously tres lame and-," I cut off snickering.

Keith dumped his drink down Lisa's shirt. On purpose. I almost crashed into a tree and Keith snorted and coughed to hid his laughter.

"Hey, it's not like I did it on-whoa dude check her out,"he nudged me and stared straight ahead to were some girl sat on top of a very expensive looking car with a camera.

She was gorgeous. Her hair hitting a bit above her waist. The color darker than night and the tips died silver. Her legs long and lean clasped with high heeled boots and a mini skirt. I looked at her face, her eyes almond shaped and big from were I stood. Her shirt dark grey and clinging to her body as if its life depended on it. I guess I was staring at her like she grew a second head because she turned and stared back.

She'd stopped taking pictures of the school campus and stared back at Keith and me. I finally looked at her eyes and heard myself breathe in deeply. Her eyes were amazing;they were both different colors. Her right eye was an alluring shade of grey, her left eye was too dark to tell if it was black or brown. I noticed her eyebrows made a quirk and realized she'd grimaced. Her face looked as if she smelled something bad. Keith growled softly but loud enough for me to hear and look back at him.

"Lets go man," he practically hissed the word at me.

I looked at him and realized he was serious but said, "Go on without me. I'll meet you at your room."

He nodded and started toward the boys dorm. And I started to walk toward silver tip girl.

Emma Cain

Let the darkness take you in it's hold. Let him squeeze life out of you maybe next you'll learn not to be scared of him.
Inspired Scribe
_mOonSeeKer_
0 Kudos

Re: Halfling(Please read the first part of the story{sorry if its too long})

WOW....that was awesome!!!

I think it's great! I'm interested in the girl, like why are her eyes have different colors... and pretty much about the whole story. I think you should post more, i sure wanna read more of this. :smileyhappy:

http://whisperinglostwords.blogspot.com
Inspired Scribe
_mOonSeeKer_
0 Kudos

And, oh, it isn't very long..I've read some that are longer.. :smileyhappy:

http://whisperinglostwords.blogspot.com
Inspired Correspondent
Jane_Doe
0 Kudos

I really like it so far. I hope that you right more for us to read. =D

"Let the world be torn apart, may our lives be ripped away, simply so that we may be broken souls together."
-Andrea Hansen
Frequent Contributor
geekylurver
0 Kudos

Thanks and I am gonna post more I just need to clean it up a bit. But you'll see what's up with Emma in the next post.:smileyvery-happy:

Let the darkness take you in it's hold. Let him squeeze life out of you maybe next you'll learn not to be scared of him.