Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

New User
koolicecream
0 Kudos

Help for my story please?!?!

I'm writing a story right now, but I can't seem to find a good title for it. I'm writing chapter eleven right now, but still can't find a title. If you know any good scenes/parts to go in it, please tell.

The story is about this girl (Adrianna Heart), and her life is boring until this guy (Jake Beau), comes in town and changes her life around. Oh yeah and, She was born with supernatural powers and stuff, just to let you know. They like each other, and start dating , but things start getting weird when one day Jake comes to school and looks like a zombie. Days later, her friend (Via Valentine) and her, starts getting suspicous, so they spy on him. Then they find out that he is really an evil demon than drinks blood to survive. She gets freaked out and everything but still loves him and all. They're like supposed to be enemies cause she is like this superhuman with powers and stuff, and he's like this supposed to be evil demon, and they have to stay away or both get hurt. I haven't figured out the ending and what's going to happen yet, but I think that's enough information. PLEASEE HELP!

Thanks, koolicecream. :smileytongue:

Contributor
cowboysurfer
0 Kudos

Re: Help for my story please?!?!

Sounds like a very interesting story so far.

For a title thats gonna have to come from you just like the story...but maybe you could play around with the main characters names? Something like "Pretty Heart" or "Beautiful Heart" since Beau is from the French word bellus meaning pretty?

Just play around with it and have fun with it. 

From what I've tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire - Frost