Inspired Scribe
_mOonSeeKer_

Hullo everyone

Hi everyone! Still remember me? Old moon is back! :smileyvery-happy:

Sorry, I've been gone for so long. BN won't let me sign back in so yeah.. :smileysad:

Anyway, remember my story, "I DON'T WANT TO DIE"? The one i entered in a contest? It won BRONZE!!! Thanks for all the comments!! I really really appreciated it. *hugs*

So, how are you? It's been a while. I need to catch up. :smileyhappy:

http://whisperinglostwords.blogspot.com
Wordsmith
YeLLoWmisT
0 Kudos

Re: Hullo everyone

LOL I haven't been checking BN lately too... been busy with my studies... anyways... Welcome back, moon! :smileyhappy:) And welcome back to myself... ha ha.. lol... :smileytongue:

Congratulations about the contest... I was so sure you would win! :smileyvery-happy:

Hey guys, check this out:

http://www.storywrite.com/
It's cool! :smileyvery-happy:
Distinguished Bibliophile
KathyS
0 Kudos

Hey, my Moonbeam!  Glad you're back on this board, too!  Been missing you!  Were you having problems with signing in?  Sorry to hear that!  I've heard that a few people are still having these difficulties.  Thankfully, I haven't been.

What have you been doing, in the meantime?  Writing, I hope!  :smileyhappy:  I'm so happy to hear about your award!  Wow, what a nice feeling that must be!  Congratulations!  Keep up the good work.

You do need to catch up....!

K.

_mOonSeeKer_ wrote:

Hi everyone! Still remember me? Old moon is back! :smileyvery-happy:

Sorry, I've been gone for so long. BN won't let me sign back in so yeah.. :smileysad:

Anyway, remember my story, "I DON'T WANT TO DIE"? The one i entered in a contest? It won BRONZE!!! Thanks for all the comments!! I really really appreciated it. *hugs*

So, how are you? It's been a while. I need to catch up. :smileyhappy:

Distinguished Scribe
tiffany57
0 Kudos

Heya!  It's been like for-eva! :smileyhappy: lol

Yeah, i remember your story. it rocked! lol

Congradulations!  *hugs back!* lol 

If there is a book you really want to read but it hasn't been written yet, you must write it. -Toni Morrison
Brandi_R
0 Kudos

Welcome back and a huge congratulations for the prize! It is well deserved. You must feel great about it. Well done.

Yellowmist, welcome back to you, too.

letterpressfiction.blogspot.com