Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Distinguished Scribe
tiffany57
0 Kudos

I'm Back! :)

Hello fellow writers! 

I'ma back!

Yeah!

Haha.

I hope you all remember me, I have no idea how long it's been since I was on.  I really missed reading everybody's posts. :smileyvery-happy: Okay, well...

I'M BACK!!!!!

Haha.

But there is bad news, sadly, I've been writing and well, I write about a sentence or two, and it doesn't flow or make sence or anything.  That's one of the reasons I havn't been on...

Anyhoo,

Glad to be back.  Maybe I'll be inspired! :smileyhappy:

If there is a book you really want to read but it hasn't been written yet, you must write it. -Toni Morrison
Inspired Wordsmith
Morigami

Re: I'm Back! :)

=D Tiffany! OMG I have missed you so so so so much! =D OMG So much has happened since you like fell of the face of the earth xD haha I am just so so so so so glad your back. I would like to read what you written even if it doesn't make sense what so ever lol Maybe I could help or something xD I am just sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo glaaaaaaaaaaaaaddd your back! =D yay!

Blog: http://booklover-bookchicks.blogspot.com/
Brandi_R
0 Kudos

Welcome back!

letterpressfiction.blogspot.com
Inspired Scribe
_mOonSeeKer_
0 Kudos

yey! tiffany you're bacK!! :smileyvery-happy:

we missed you!!

don't worry, you'll get your writing skills back, i know you will.. maybe you've been writing too much, you've lost ideas. get a rest for awhile and then try again. :smileyhappy:

http://whisperinglostwords.blogspot.com
Wordsmith
YeLLoWmisT
0 Kudos

Welcome tiffany! Wlecome back! haha.... lol... :smileyvery-happy:

Hey guys, check this out:

http://www.storywrite.com/
It's cool! :smileyvery-happy:
Distinguished Scribe
tiffany57
0 Kudos

LexieVamp wrote:

=D Tiffany! OMG I have missed you so so so so much! =D OMG So much has happened since you like fell of the face of the earth xD haha I am just so so so so so glad your back. I would like to read what you written even if it doesn't make sense what so ever lol Maybe I could help or something xD I am just sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo glaaaaaaaaaaaaaddd your back! =D yay!

I missed you too!  We havn't PM'ed in a while! LOL. :smileyvery-happy: 

Okay, that'd be great, I could use some help.  I'm thinking of using a story I started, and never finished. 

If there is a book you really want to read but it hasn't been written yet, you must write it. -Toni Morrison
Distinguished Scribe
tiffany57
0 Kudos

Brandi_R wrote:

Welcome back!

Thanks Brandi! :smileyvery-happy:

Distinguished Scribe
tiffany57
0 Kudos

_mOonSeeKer_ wrote:

yey! tiffany you're bacK!! :smileyvery-happy:

we missed you!!

don't worry, you'll get your writing skills back, i know you will.. maybe you've been writing too much, you've lost ideas. get a rest for awhile and then try again. :smileyhappy:

I missed all of you too!  Yeah, I have been trying to write, but I guess I'm just pushing myself too hard.  Last night I tried writing again, better, but it was only on paragragh.  It was really late too, so maybe I got it back! :smileyvery-happy:

Thanks again everybody for posting.  i didn't think there would be this many people! LOL.

Distinguished Scribe
tiffany57
0 Kudos

YeLLoWmisT wrote:

Welcome tiffany! Wlecome back! haha.... lol... :smileyvery-happy:

Thanks Yellowmist!  :smileyvery-happy:

Distinguished Scribe
tiffany57
0 Kudos

Thanks again everyone for replying!!! LOL Haha.