Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Wordsmith
CaLaMiTyPLeAsE

Re: Love Poems

Here's another one i call Faithfull, it's actually a song. =)

You dont know what was missing

when you said "kill the stage lights"

i'm so tired of liveing

through a lullaby

YOu don't know i was lost

in the dark, on the ground

and something few people noticed

iis that i wasnever found

Chorus:

IM STRANDED!

don't let me live again

it's not worth it!

Unloved, and tainted

FAITHLESS

IF you saw me crawling

on the floor, in the night

would you fall down with me and

leave behind the light?

But i would never ask it

i want you to be

smiling like an Angel

unscathed, untamed, and free

CHORUS

(thsi part is soft and a capella)

I'm stranded

please let me live again

you are worth it

i love you and i'm grateful

i'm faithfull

it's weird. i dot really put music to my lyrics, but i always picture music with them. and this one always sounded in my head like half "About you Now" and half UNBREAKABLE

step through my looking glass at calamityplease.blogspot.com and it'd be ever so thoughtful and kind of you to follow me. :smileywink: Also I have a new contests of sorts on said blog concerning THE VAMPIRE ACADEMY by Richelle Mead. So check it out.
Wordsmith
Night_Angel
0 Kudos

funny, I didn't try and put it to music like normal but the images were clear. it was really good. 
Wordsmith
CaLaMiTyPLeAsE
0 Kudos

Thankyou very much!!
step through my looking glass at calamityplease.blogspot.com and it'd be ever so thoughtful and kind of you to follow me. :smileywink: Also I have a new contests of sorts on said blog concerning THE VAMPIRE ACADEMY by Richelle Mead. So check it out.