New User
starrschaos
0 Kudos

National Novel Writing Month 2008

Remember everyone! NaNoWriMo starts November first. Log In, Sign Up, and get ready for "30 days of literary abandon." Join fellow writers from across the globe as we gather to write 50,000 words in 30 days. Nanowrimo.org   Oh, and don’t forget to locate your regions forum and get to know the other writers in your area!
Frequent Contributor
Jody1S
0 Kudos

Re: National Novel Writing Month 2008

Don't worry, Starr......all of us faithful nanos are eagerly awaiting november 1st......i've been thinking about it since the end of last year as i'm sure others have been too.......

Jody

Brandi_R
0 Kudos

Perhaps this would be a good thread to kick around ideas and pitch story ideas to one another?
letterpressfiction.blogspot.com
Frequent Contributor
KristenS
0 Kudos

Already looking forward to it!
Frequent Contributor
VictoriousMary
0 Kudos

November does sound like something to look forward to.  How do I find out about how to locate my region's forum?  I do not mean to be clueless but ...  I need a bit of direction.

Thanks for the information. 

Victorious Mary
New User
starrschaos
0 Kudos

Sign up using the link on your main page. Once your signed up and signed in find "my nanowrimo" on the main page (top bar). Select 'User Settings' on the left bar and it will take you to setting up your info. On the left bar is one called 'My regions' then just scroll through the Regions tab until you find one that fits you! Select Join and its yours!