Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Distinguished Wordsmith
Dreamer4ever
0 Kudos

To Be With You

I know that this poem may seem a little choppy and doesn't have the best flow, but tell me what you think. Comment, critique...I'm interested in any advice you have.

To Be With You

When the truth sets us apart

And we're not really sure where to start

Yeah, the light may go up

And the dark may go down

But we still act the same

All around

And when my fears are real

One thing I want to feel

Is to be with you

But when pain is haunting

I find I'm always wanting

To be with you

And the times bring danger

But we'll still stick together

It's as we have one heart

We'll never have to part

We'll live on

When we disagree

I'll find the way back to happy

To be with you

I stand here waiting

I'm hoping and praying

For your arms

I'm not perfection

I have my own destruction

Love me anyway

I'm not happy with me

I always want, you see

To be with you

All poetry and prose is copyrighted.

The man who does not read good books has no advantage over the man who cannot read them. --Mark Twain