Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Frequent Contributor
Starlet
0 Kudos

Re: can you tell me the truth about you?

BookBug- a matinée is a afternoon showing of something on a stage/screen. I was in a dance performance this afternoon. camp was for school. my school sends kids to camp at the end of the grade i'm in to prepare us for next year when we're the leaders of the school.
"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx

"I cannot live without books."
Thomas Jefferson
Reader-Moderator
agnijay
0 Kudos

...Studying for Am History final...

blah

It's all new material! This sucks.

Hi Baker, Missed ya!

Gotta get those 144 theorums down.
☼☺♥ Jaya ♥☺☼

If we crawl/ Till we can walk again/ Then we'll run/ Until we're strong enough to jump/ Then we'll fly/ Until there is no end.
Reader-Moderator
agnijay
0 Kudos

peculiarbelle wrote:
Wow. Do I sound like that when I am stressed? I'm sure I do...or worse. Jean, you need to be careful! (oops I'm probably sounding like your mom... sorry).

My dad thinks I'm suffering from hypertension.
☼☺♥ Jaya ♥☺☼

If we crawl/ Till we can walk again/ Then we'll run/ Until we're strong enough to jump/ Then we'll fly/ Until there is no end.
Frequent Contributor
macross
0 Kudos

So you and already a hypertense. wow!
On a wing and a prayer.
Frequent Contributor
peculiarbelle
0 Kudos

Im sure I have that too.
"But I don't want to go among mad people."
"Oh, you can't help that. Most everyone's mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself."
Frequent Contributor
bookbug
0 Kudos

i agree i don't know who thought math is ever useful  i also love history. going for to majors by the time i graduate from high school. and one of them is HISTORY.
Bookbug

The more you read, the smarter you are!!!!!
Frequent Contributor
iloveloveloveedward
0 Kudos

um..............................................................i not hiding any truth right now, but maybe later, the next week or so.
**DLN**
Frequent Contributor
mrsronaldweasley
0 Kudos

hi everyone! i missed you!
i have a question for you guys.,

'what is something you won't and will do on principle?'
in terms of dating, career, anything.. :smileytongue:

o’~aNd I'm So Sad, LikE a GoOd BooK, I caN't PuT tHis Day BacK~’o
Distinguished Correspondent
musicangirl
0 Kudos

i would do on princple (i'm alittle confused).
oky ummm i will only date guys that actually are nice to me not some jerk who well isn't.
career ummm i won't do anything that i know wont benift me in the future, i need something that i enjoy and love to do.
my principal on life is to live it till i die
~Mg

Sometimes people give up,
other times they move on,
and sometimes they just stay still.

I turned to the clarinets. They were a resourceful lot.~Jennifer Echols, Major Crush
Frequent Contributor
iloveloveloveedward
0 Kudos

um................(confused)..................(thinking).............................
(thinking hard)..............................................(thinking very hard).....
what was the question? lol :smileyvery-happy:
**DLN**
Reader-Moderator
agnijay
0 Kudos

hey ilove...

Nice to meet you.

Who's ed?
☼☺♥ Jaya ♥☺☼

Frequent Contributor
mrsronaldweasley
0 Kudos

got it right, mg!

what is something you would and wouldn't do on principle?

i would never try to be soemone else just to be able to fit in. i simply am not that kind of person.

i would forgive someone if someone close to me asked me to. hey if im friends with someone, i should be able to like the person because she 's my friend's friend. you know what i mean?

by the way jaya, ed is a fictional guy. just like me ronald. i asked her the same question.

hi lovey, nice to have you here!

Frequent Contributor
iloveloveloveedward
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

agnijay wrote:
hey ilove...

Nice to meet you.

Who's ed?

nice 2 meet u 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smileyhappy:. EDWARD is a fiction character in the famous "Twilight" series by Stephenie Meyer. the is mostly 4 teen/young adult But i think everyone should try it no matter how old u r( but i do think it's a little too mature 4 anyone under the age of 11). It's a story of a girl(Bella) who fall in love with a vampire(EDWARD!!!!!!). Bella & EDWARD falls in love with each other, but Bella hanging out with EDWARD is more dangerous than she though it would be. They risks they lives to be with each other. i love EDWARD because the way he always care 4 Bella. he would do anything to be with Bella. :smileyhappy:

Message Edited by iloveloveloveedward on 05-21-2008 04:47 PM
**DLN**
Frequent Contributor
zip_zap_zop
0 Kudos

hey y'all

this has nothing to do with the question but i have a little shout out for mrsronald!!

i just met a girl who's in love w/ ronald too!!!!!!!!!!! i was like omg!!!!! it was wierd.

sry for that little outburst but i'm back in business and u better believe it!!!!!

ziiip
"line?"
Frequent Contributor
zip_zap_zop
0 Kudos

oh and for all u ppl who joined while i was gone, hi!!! i havent been here in a while.
"line?"
musicangirl
0 Kudos

yaaa!!! i got it right i was totally not sure about that question.

hey zip.

hello also to ilove.
Welcome i'm mg for short.
I also totally love the Twilight Series. Its soo good. Have you ever read the Morganville Vampire Series by Rachel Caine its also really really good.
~Mg

I turned to the clarinets. They were a resourceful lot.~Jennifer Echols, Major Crush
Frequent Contributor
mrsronaldweasley
0 Kudos

hi guys!
zippy, sooo good to have you back!
musicangirl
0 Kudos

Hey hey Mrw. Whtz Up with u today?

thank god i am finished with biology state madated testing it sucked.
~Mg

Frequent Contributor
zip_zap_zop
0 Kudos

i missed u guys! so good 2 be back in the swing of things...:smileyvery-happy:
"line?"
Frequent Contributor
mrsronaldweasley
0 Kudos

hey mg wassup with you? oh well here i am working, working working. i miss my boyfriend. humf. lol!
oi zippy how come you were gone for so long **eyebrows raised.

were you still here when mg and the other girls logged on this thread? ;p