Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Frequent Contributor
mrsronaldweasley
0 Kudos

Re: can you tell me the truth about you?

im doing good. i thought you were off to school?
o’~aNd I'm So Sad, LikE a GoOd BooK, I caN't PuT tHis Day BacK~’o
Distinguished Correspondent
musicangirl
0 Kudos

nope i'm out of school for the day

i was in band when i first posted today.
~Mg

Sometimes people give up,
other times they move on,
and sometimes they just stay still.

I turned to the clarinets. They were a resourceful lot.~Jennifer Echols, Major Crush
Frequent Contributor
macross
0 Kudos

Im here too...I think lol
On a wing and a prayer.
Frequent Contributor
mrsronaldweasley
0 Kudos

i just joined the Book Explorers Club. i hope they have good conversation there. i wonder where the people 'here' are?
anyway ! i am sure they are happy with their lives so ill let them be.

mg are you just at home? im soooo envious. hmph!
hi macross!
Frequent Contributor
bookbug
0 Kudos

anyone here?

jean?
Bookbug

The more you read, the smarter you are!!!!!
Frequent Contributor
bookbug
0 Kudos

no one is here. everyone is gone.
Bookbug

Reader-Moderator
agnijay
0 Kudos

i have 12 frickin pages of biology notes due tomorrow, we had ONE night to do them, it's on the endocrine system, and I'M HUNGRY! Also, BBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH! i really need to do that. Because not only are ALL the teachers shoveling great amounts of homework onto us, we have 5 performances this week, and it's all on school nights!
☼☺♥ Jaya ♥☺☼

If we crawl/ Till we can walk again/ Then we'll run/ Until we're strong enough to jump/ Then we'll fly/ Until there is no end.
Frequent Contributor
bookbug
0 Kudos

good luck
Bookbug

Frequent Contributor
macross
0 Kudos

School is pretty much over here in PR. I noticed cause I didnt get stopped by a cop for doing 80mph on a school zone lol.
On a wing and a prayer.
Frequent Contributor
peculiarbelle
0 Kudos

Wow. Do I sound like that when I am stressed? I'm sure I do...or worse. Jean, you need to be careful! (oops I'm probably sounding like your mom... sorry).
"But I don't want to go among mad people."
"Oh, you can't help that. Most everyone's mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself."
Frequent Contributor
Baker
0 Kudos

you guys have probably forgotten about me since i dropped off the face of the earth for a long time well everyone but mem but yea...im back thats all i can say skool has been super crazy still is its spirit week for cryin out loud...i am happy to be back i missed most of u guys i probably dont know alot of u but yea to those who knew me well im crazier then ever and i have got my book in the mail with that poem in it btw... peace
Baker
Frequent Contributor
mrsronaldweasley
0 Kudos

hah! i have such brilliant memory i havent forgotten about you Baker. but we'd love to get to know you know better. your friend Abi has left us for real! lol

who's here? ;p
Frequent Contributor
Baker
0 Kudos

she left really how why... ohhh i hate when i miss important stuff now im upset :smileysad: thankx for remembering me mrs.w 
Baker
Frequent Contributor
peculiarbelle
0 Kudos

Welcome back, Baker!
I am so glad school is out! Wooh! I can't wait to live in the pool this summer! :smileywink:
"But I don't want to go among mad people."
"Oh, you can't help that. Most everyone's mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself."
Frequent Contributor
mrsronaldweasley
0 Kudos

darling dotn forget your spf! ;p

ooohhh!
yep baker hunny, abi's not posting anymore. too bad huh?
but all's good. the  toher regulars are still here. well,.
tiger, and nine arent here as much.
how are you?
Frequent Contributor
bookbug
0 Kudos

stress free wekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smileyhappy:

i took my AP Exam today and am so glad that it is over with. we also have 9 days of school left.

i dont plan on taking the Final exams so i will have the last to days of school i wont have to go to school.

how r u guys?
Bookbug

Frequent Contributor
Starlet
0 Kudos

i'm so tired! i got back from camp and tomorrow i have a matinée that i'm performing in.
"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx

"I cannot live without books."
Thomas Jefferson
Frequent Contributor
bookbug
0 Kudos

A what in A what?

what was ur summercamp about?

Bookbug

Frequent Contributor
blinkgirl89
0 Kudos

hey everyone, how is it going? no one is never on anymore. anyways we are having weird weather here in south texas one day it is super hot and the next day it is cold and raining.
LAKERS 2009 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!

"PIGFARTS, IS ON MARS"
Frequent Contributor
Baker
0 Kudos

im good mrsw really and dang it abi is going to have some explainin to do if i can find her email and if she awnsers which i doubt considering but grrrr......i still have skool and finals not fair....whoever thinks math is important in skool is crazy....i like history though thats fun
Baker