Frequent Contributor
mrsronaldweasley
0 Kudos

Re: can you tell me the truth about you?

Right on zip zap zop!
We just want to have a good time and we don’t want no party pooper. So just go—in silence.

***mrsRW is a nice person by the way.. she just can’t stand weird and rude people.
I love ya’ll see you guys Monday. =)
o’~aNd I'm So Sad, LikE a GoOd BooK, I caN't PuT tHis Day BacK~’o
ABI
Frequent Contributor
ABI
0 Kudos

mrsronald and dezdura need to stop pissing each other off... dezdura, you can't leave, you're the only one who really gives truth! The writing room needs someone like you! Mrsronald, I see what annoys you...but whatever, leave it! (look at me...i've never actually attempted to quell an argument beofre, it's a step up, i usually just stand by and watch with suppressed amusement...but now i have a selfish reason, being, Dezdura must stay and comment on MY writing...:smileyhappy: sorry.

"There is nothing easier than self-deceit."
"Bombing for peace is like f***ing for virginity"
"There is no such thing as death, only the absence of life."
"There is no end, unless you let it."
Frequent Contributor
zip_zap_zop
0 Kudos

no! dezdura must leave!!!
"line?"
ABI
Frequent Contributor
ABI
0 Kudos

first off, zipzap, you are determined i see...but let's not be complete jerks here...dezdura can stay. or leave if that is her wish....

Secondly...I'm bored. and here there is no way i can't say"no one posts on the weekends" for no one does! seriously. i've been waiting. waiting waiting. sundays are depressing. the truth about me? i can't stand the same thing repeating again. routine. i need change. i need to get out. and at the moment that seems impossible. as i cannot stand to be bored. (have you noticed?) or to be alone too long. or to be with people too long. i have to have ze perfect schedule. utterly balanced. i;m bored...
Frequent Contributor
zip_zap_zop
0 Kudos

sorry bout that. got a little carried away. but i mean, what's the point of staying on the site if all she does is insult us?? hmph.

you're right. no one really does post on weekends. well, mostly everybody. blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah....

BOREDOM!!! AAAAAHHHHHH

page
"line?"
Frequent Contributor
Baker
0 Kudos

I do find that alot of people dont post on the weekends but maybe that is because mostly everyone has a social life. Not that the people who come on durning the weekends dont have one.
Baker
ABI
Frequent Contributor
ABI
0 Kudos

Oh, that makes me feel just great. you've confirmed my theory. i have no life. must go console self now...and then somehow convince someone with a car (andlicense preferably) to break me free from this prison...
Frequent Contributor
Baker
0 Kudos

i did not say that you know. plus i probably have a worse social life than you so do not feel bad for yourself you hear me. I only went to my friends house once this whole entire summer. that is like really bad.
Baker
ABI
Frequent Contributor
ABI
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
I don't have the worst...but everyone in my grade I've knownforever...too well, actually. I consider everyone more or less "acquaintances." god...without spell check i'm hopeless...but finally, i catch someone online!

Message Edited by ABI on 10-14-2007 08:06 PM
Frequent Contributor
Baker
0 Kudos

i know how that is in my town everyone knows everything. people will know something that happened only an hour before. the gossip is the worst part of a small town. i think i might be a worse speller than you even with spell check.
Baker
ABI
Frequent Contributor
ABI
0 Kudos

Baker wrote:
i know how that is in my town everyone knows everything. people will know something that happened only an hour before. the gossip is the worst part of a small town. i think i might be a worse speller than you even with spell check.

haha i doubt it! but yeah...i need to meet knew people. one of the reasons i started the bn boards... but i think i also need to meet people in flesh and blood...:smileywink:
Frequent Contributor
Baker
0 Kudos

i can agree with u there. the friends i have on here live to far away for me to even meet. i need to think of something to get more friends outside of the cyberspace.
Baker
ABI
Frequent Contributor
ABI
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Message Edited by ABI on 10-14-2007 08:37 PM
Frequent Contributor
Baker
0 Kudos

tue my schoolis like that and i figured that out in a week in high school and im only a freshman. i think all the faculty at the nearest bn all know me by my nickname now. but they idk if they can count as real friends. most of my friends are adults so that is a prob. they all go out and i cant go with them because im under 21 or something it is so lame.
Baker
ABI
Frequent Contributor
ABI
0 Kudos

haha, i can't even edit anything tonight...
Frequent Contributor
APenForYourThoughts
0 Kudos

You know, I've often thought to myself that nobody does post on weekends, and I have also often thought to myself that I have no life because I always seem to be looking for something to post on weekends. I've just never been brave enough to actually bring it up. So you guys aren't alone, and I'm glad to find out I'm not alone either. It's much easier to handle during the school week when I have school to keep me occupied all day while people post tons of stuff, and then I get home and have lots of stuff I can respond to.
The night is lovely. I don't know why I'm bothering to tell you all this, but it's shortly after 9:00 where I am, and the sky is beautiful black, adorned with little silver beads of light. Inside my house it almost feels like it does on a winter night, and I'm not sure why, but it's just one of those cozy, life-is-beautiful kinds of nights. The perfect night for inspiration, the perfect night for thinking, the perfect night for writing. :smileyhappy:
Please excuse my little burst of strangeness. This happens in my head often, and I never really get to vocalize it to anyone, mostly because they'd think what you're probably thinking right now: What is wrong with this girl?
"A book must be the axe for the frozen sea inside us." --Kafka
Frequent Contributor
mrsronaldweasley
0 Kudos

Dezdura wrote:
Personally this tread is so off topic it should be removed. Second, I actually don't understand how someone who claims to know nothing about the subject can "decide" anything unless the decision is based on total ignorance (meaning the lack of knowledge). I have at least gone out of my way to understand the latest medical knowledge where it pertains to emotions and impulses. I really had hoped to come here to find people who were interested in writing, not people who asked off th wall questions in hopes of creating a debate. I really cant argue with a person who gets information from their own "hearts" or where ever. I don't base knowledge of an entire science and body of knowledge on what I feel. How could anyone argue with a person who is so narcissistic as to discount the thousand years of human knowledge to claim that they know all because it is what their hearts say? Odd. If anything.

If I were to change one thing about this world it would be to educate the knee jerk emotional people who base their knowledge on "non-knowledge," but popular folk belief and "feeling." Most problems in the world are caused by personal blindness. The sin of seeing the example, or the part, and not being able to see the whole. Small minds screw up the world, not a few murders or suicides(There are many billions of people on this planet, do we actually miss one or two?).

hey I don’t really mean to offend anybody.. I’m almost the same person here as I am
in real life. :smileyvery-happy: which is funny. Well, almost the same person.
I just find it really rude that she’s not even posting her own stuff ( I think) and
She has the nerve to insult –not criticize , which is different in my opinion, -- people
Who’s actually posting and participating on the site. Look at what she wrote.
I think if I meet her in person , she’d be my new bestfriend

**mrsRW and dezdura having picnic, frolicking on the grass lavishing the afternoon
sun, strangling each other jokingly (jokes are after all half meant)
teasingly putting poison on each other’s food just for a laugh….sigghh..
I miss her already.

I’m open for criticism , praise, comments of course.. it’s the way she says it that ticks me off.
You should see her posts on other people’s work ab.
Or maybe she’s just trying to get a reaction out of us because like I said she’s a weirdo (just kidding) –well she got a reaction alright.
She’s being herself, I’m being myself.

Plus she’s kinda funny I admit, without meaning to I suppose..

Hi dez I miss your face!!!
You mustn’t think I’m prejudiced.
You guys are great. Really :smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy:
Ps I think im obsessed with her, I’m actually petitioning this so guys will feel the same way… omigosh..g-g-ottaa ss—s-s-top me seeeellff..**and faints,. You don’t hate me, right ab?
Hi everybody!!! :smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy:
o’~aNd I'm So Sad, LikE a GoOd BooK, I caN't PuT tHis Day BacK~’o
Frequent Contributor
zip_zap_zop
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
wassup mrsrw?? :smileyvery-happy:

and pen,

i don't think anything's wrong with you. truth is, i do that all the time, but it's mostly just to my dogs or my guinea pig. :smileyhappy:

peace,
page

Message Edited by zip_zap_zop on 10-15-2007 03:25 PM
"line?"
ABI
Frequent Contributor
ABI
0 Kudos

lol, might i ask what you've done to think i'd hate you? *abi beginning to get suspicions...mrsronald's always convinced everyone hates her. vhat can zis mean? what 'as she done to think she deserves zees? (lol just kdding of course)

no, i'm convinced dez must stay, though...at least she says what she thinks. :smileyhappy:
Frequent Contributor
zip_zap_zop
0 Kudos

wow it's amazing how a thread can start off with a question and then just wander off the path onto the topic of social lives...
"line?"