Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Correspondent
hopper14

-forever-

The eyes that kill me

Blue beautiful eyes

So much love in them

Beautiful babyboy eyes 

The smile that melts my heart

I want to kiss those soft lips

And take away that beautiful smile

If you kiss me back, you can have your smile

When i look at your beautiful face

You make my heart complete

I want to look into your eyes and smile back

And tell you that I Love You

-Forever-

------------------------

this poem i made cause i had a crush on someone but never gave him this poem... i chickened out but in the beginning you can put blue or brown for the eye color...

Distinguished Correspondent
marilynpsychic
0 Kudos

Re: -forever-

[ Edited ]

Very nice, Hopper!  You might get more feedback if you put your poems like this in the Teen Forum.

Don't give up!  Your poetry is both beautiful and heartfelt.  The emotions are raw and genuine, and it's obvious you had someone specific in mind when you wrote it.

As a married lady, I'm unsure how your "crush" would have reacted if you had given him this poem.  Maybe someone in the Teen Forum could answer that for you.

Good luck!

Message Edited by marilynpsychic on 04-15-2009 03:22 PM
"I'm a writer. I give the truth scope." Chaucer (character) in movie "A Knight's Tale"
Bibliophile
Silvermist24
0 Kudos

Re: -forever-

That was really good! I can tell that you really like him. You should try to give it to him, maybe he'll say something.

I loved it!

Baby you can drive my car,
Yes I'm gonna be a star,
Baby you can drive my car,
And Baby I love you,
Beep Beep, Beep Beep, Yea!