Inspired Bibliophile
GS2991
0 Kudos

prospects

[ Edited ]
Here are some of my latest poems I'm toying with but not yet done. I'll get the lines fixed when I can. Feel free to post yours too. I'll share.
Silence is golden,
Duck tape is silver.

Book Sharks: No need to breathe, just read!
Inspired Bibliophile
GS2991
0 Kudos

Live by the games

A game of joy, A game of pain, To laugh to cry. A game of struggle, A game of ease, To shoulder to take. A game of illness, A game of health, To fight to keep. A game of confusion, A game of understanding, To ask to learn. A game of life, A game of death, To thrive or embrace...
Silence is golden,
Duck tape is silver.

Inspired Correspondent
Open-Peacemind

Re: Live by the games

This poem is very...very... I am speechless

When I was reading it I felt lke this represented life

Life is a game, there is no easy game in life...

I love this poem!!!!!!

“You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”
― Dr. Seuss
"It's your decision:
are you going to do the right or the wrong?"
~me
Inspired Bibliophile
GS2991
0 Kudos

Thank you! I'm not done fiddlen with it but thank you!! Hee hee. I'll have to dig through my archives see what else I can share. Hee hee Thank you! :smileyhappy:
Silence is golden,
Duck tape is silver.

Inspired Bibliophile
GS2991
0 Kudos

wonders

(The newbe rekindled my poem kick) I see her I grasp, She truns to mist, The tunnle lenghtens, Light to the end, I run I beg, A tortch it becomes, A crumble my hope, A voise I hear, I hunt I listen, Only do I find, The dust upon a record, I scream I cry, Oh why the end, why the gloyous end, never come for me?
Silence is golden,
Duck tape is silver.

Inspired Bibliophile
GS2991
0 Kudos

to toy with the words

The time of a lime and a key lime pie, A pie to the eye, A lie to the eye. :smileyvery-happy:
Silence is golden,
Duck tape is silver.

Inspired Correspondent
Open-Peacemind

Your poems are very cool!:smileyhappy:

Do you take along time to write these??

Well, I really like the one the toying with words..

It is very interesting how you change the words aound to make sense..

I hope you post more!!

“You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”
― Dr. Seuss
"It's your decision:
~me
Inspired Bibliophile
GS2991
0 Kudos

Thank you! Well the time it takes me to write the poem in full just a few minitues. But I will spend a few days fiddlen with it sometimes. The one I last posted I just wrote it I didn't fiddle. I'm hurten right now though I probably wont post much. Somthin in my neck is very painful feels like a icepick just stabed me. Been like that all day.
Silence is golden,
Duck tape is silver.

Inspired Bibliophile
GS2991

Re: rusty loo

Fine just for the reader I'll post somthing. :smileywink: I'm just posting this one no edit, and also useing a idea from one of my older poems. ---- The waters to wash, Wash the sands of time, The rusted sands of time, Fall they do through the glass, The sands of rusted time, Fall as a tear, To form a new time , The new time to rust again. --- yeah I wrote it but I'm not sure what I just said. I hope you like. I'll have to fiddle diddle maybe make a decent poem out of it.
Silence is golden,
Duck tape is silver.

Inspired Bibliophile
GS2991
0 Kudos

is to say

(I just wrote this as a reply to another thread but this time I fiddled with it) -- Lifes a pain, Pain is life, as color is emotion, Emotion is to feel, Unique is you, As you are unique, Natue is wild, As wild as she can be, Challenge your self, You chanenge another, Keep a fire, As fire is the life of a character, Fly to be, Be is to fly, Over the bridge, And around we go.
Silence is golden,
Duck tape is silver.

Inspired Correspondent
Open-Peacemind

Re: is to say

Thank you foor telling me!

All the people here are so talented!:smileysurprised:

I am going to try one too(soon)!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Love your emotional poems!!:smileyhappy:

― Dr. Seuss
"It's your decision:
~me
Inspired Bibliophile
GS2991
0 Kudos

Re: is to say

Aw thank you thank you. You are right though the others are very talented. They are gifted. Sorry I haven't been on much today but I waited all year for my show and now I'm watching it. I will be on lata. And I will have to spend more time with a peom come up with somthing better. Chat later thank you for the coments!
Silence is golden,
Duck tape is silver.

Inspired Bibliophile
GS2991
0 Kudos

the bottle

[ Edited ]
(This acutaly took thirty minutes to write three times as long and still lots of fiddlen to do. Didn't have a clear idea just a idea. I don't like it but well maybe you would like to see one of my misses anyway) A lashing a beating, takeing never giving, Filling the bottle, A companion lost, Alone alone, The bottle need be filled, broken beaten, The bottle grows claws, Hiding cowering, The bottle overfills, Another another, Forget hide lock a part away, Another bottle deal wih the pain, Hide in a bottle, Hide in the dark, A break A regret a promis, Stronger tougher, Again lashed again a shrug, The bottle works, Ney for long, A promis broken, A blank mind, a want to do, No, realizing stoping, Droping hiding regreting, The bottle implodes, a ball useless, worthless, Reatching asking, A new hope a new world, Hope shines the bottle is relived. A start a better start, new promis new goals new hope new help, The sky must brighten , it can't darken much more, Now up and better is the only way, For one lone wolf.
Silence is golden,
Duck tape is silver.

Inspired Bibliophile
GS2991
0 Kudos

the..... poem

A leap a glee, A hop a skip, You I see you I miss, A lash out a rage, You are angry but why me? Lick the wounds all forgiven, You are home again, a squeek a jump, Happy to see, A blow a shout, Did I do wrong? A dash a run, You again give , Time and time, I begin to hide , You begin search, Why why why? Lost alone hurt. What did I do?
Silence is golden,
Duck tape is silver.

Inspired Bibliophile
GS2991
0 Kudos

the fight

[ Edited ]
Haunting, laughing, Shadows of dark, Taunting, instigating, The dark enjoys pain, Wispering, twisting, Truth hurts lies relieve, Turned, controled, The dark constricts, Blank, lost, Dark fills the void, Sinking, loosing, The spark of light , Reminding, shameing, The dark revieled, Battles endless, the fight hard , Giving, loosing, the fight for what, The spark of light , The spark to fight, The dark the endless dark, I will fight, A battle lost a war yet to be won.
Silence is golden,
Duck tape is silver.