Subject Author RATING Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only thread with new unread messages.
I absolutely believe in the paranormal and in people's psychic abilities. I believe that we each...
2357 0
Hi All!   I am Claudia, a reading nut!! My house is covered over in books of every kind!  I wa...
2943 2
Hello Heather,   I was delighted to come home and find my copy of Truly, Madly last week. I fo...
3415 0
This is a read-only message with new content
This is an unputdownable novel!  What a great choice B&N has made! I loved this book and have alr...
31345 0
This is a read-only article with new content
Summer reading for me as a child was curling up in my treehouse with the newest Bobbsey Twin or ...
3570 0
I wrote in my post to Joanna that I felt that the setting was "ageless" therefore, I felt that t...
2914 0
Hi Joanna! Thank you for letting us read your book in advance and for taking time out of your...
4035 1
Hi All! I am Claudia.  I teach 7th grade reading / literature in a small Northwestern Georgia t...
4210 0
Hi Everyone!   My name is Claudia. I live in a small town in northwest Georgia.  I teach 7th g...
3234 0
All of Stephanie Meyer's books are worth reading.  All 4 are books that can't be put down once st...
3173 6
Many thanks to all of you for providing us with this wonderful opportunity to enjoy books before...
3101 3
Mr. O'Nan,   After reading some of the comments that have been made here, I had to say that I ...
3725 0
I too am truly excited to know that you are writing a sequel to Wish You Were Here!!  I so wante...
4206 1
Dear Mr. O'Nan, Let me start this off by telling you how grateful I am for you allowing us to p...
3951 1
Personally, I liked Mr. Onan's character development and found myself instantly involved with th...
4732 3
I should think so! Once a teacher, always a teacher.   I really can't wait until this ARC ar...
2883 0
This is a popular read-only thread with new unread messages.
I love the idea of a teacher thread!!  I think there must be quite a few of us on here! I have n...
2409 14
Hi Everyone,   My Name is Claudia.  This is my second First Look.  I really enjoyed The Sister...
2362 0
Thanks for the list, Maria.    My choice from the list was Wish You Were Here simply because...
9057 3
Poppy, I thoroughly enjoyed your book and want to thank you for allowing us to read it before it...
5624 1