Subject Author RATING Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only thread with new unread messages.
  spain108 wrote:   One of my only problems with how the ending was wrapped up was the way Sc...
1436 0
After Nora had the dream about Hank, I figured he was the other Nephilim in the house that was real...
1436 0
Things have finally started happening!  Explosions and stolen cars and breaking into other people's...
460 1
  spain108 wrote:      Why didn't Nora tell/ask Patch about the perfume? Why does she forget a...
435 0
Patch keeps showing up when Nora is in relationship-related trouble, but not when she's in seemingl...
436 1
  Sarah-W wrote:   flouncyninja wrote:   The only thing I'm really sure of is that Marci...
584 0
  Sarah-W wrote: Despite her good intentions, Nora doesn't do anyone any favors by splitting w...
620 2
I'm crazy behind on the reading schedule due to illness and some family stuff, but I managed to get...
1165 0
Wow, I didn't realize the discussion was going to go by so quickly!  I'm still working my way throu...
507 0
I've been so busy this week that I didn't make it to pick up my mail until yesterday when Crescendo...
693 1
This is a read-only article with new content
I recently got the third book in the series and am looking forward to reading it.  I'm not usually ...
1551 0
Hi, everyone!  I'm Leslie.  This is my third sneak peek/first look book in the same amount of month...
781 2
Received confirmation as well, and I'm very glad to have a justifiable reason to buy Hush, Hush!  I...
1073 7
  dhaupt wrote: I just wanted to say thanks to Paul, Ken and all of the members here. The sne...
1430 0
  Melhay wrote: Is Xhum Y’Zir also another that was awaken my the seven deaths spell? He has...
1020 1
  Melhay wrote: We have mention on page 342 that there are two metal men lost “Again, the m...
1022 1
  dalnewt wrote: Xhum is wearing a hooded cloak when Winters and Jin Li first see him. Remembe...
1021 0
  Nadine wrote: Katie wrote: I actually have some sympathy for Ria--I don't think she has as ...
1022 0
  Nadine wrote:     I never really thought on the Seven Cacophonic Deaths. I just figured th...
1018 6
  Nadine wrote:   Eliz Xhum   I'm getting my emotional responses out of the way early. Ther...
1011 2