It's happened to me a dozen times over a year or so. I don't know why.
I suspect it's one of the following issues
1) a bad SD card
2) an improperly seated SD card
3) a bad SD card reader in your particular NST
I suspect this because you say when you go to options and check the SD card the options are all disabled, meaning the NST does not see an SD card there.
What you can do to narrow down the issues
1) Try the SD card in other devices, a computer would probably work best. Make sure to reboot a few times to fully test if the computer has issues reading the card.
2) Eject and reseat the SD card, if your NST is showing ebooks from the SD card go in to the options and unmount the card then open the slot on the side and remove the card. If the NST isn't reading ebooks from the card, you can just open the slot and remove the card.
3) Try another SD card in the NST. I doesn't need to be yours, but it should be formated for the NST so make sure any data is backed up first.
4) If none of that resolves the issue, I would try reformating your SD card via the NST and then adding books to it. It's possible, though unlikely, that some glitch happened when the card was being formated. You'll need to restore the books to the card after the reformat.
Thanks for the reply. The SD card which I inserted first time, NST did not ask for formating. But as per manual it says that i ask for formating.
I dont know why it did't ask for formating. Is there any way to format my SD card manually thorugh NST?
As a temporary soln, I am not swithing off my NST, so that I can read the books till I get permanent soln.
This message has been moved for Violation of Community Guidelines. - Spam