1. Will the book be available on all platforms?
1) By all platforms, what do you mean? If you place a book on BN, it will only be available for Nook.
2. If the book is in English, is it available to all countries?
2) Anyone who has a nook and can buy from BN can buy your book. (although I could be wrong about foreign countries)
3. Do you need an EPUB or MOBI file from us?
3)You can upload epub if you can format correctly. Otherwise upload a 97-2003 word doc.
4. If we upload our book to your company, we still own 100% rights for our other books, brands, names, trademarks, etc... yes?
4)You own 100% of your books rights, yes.
5. If i format my book to the MOBI,(or epub), does that mean the format and style of the book will change?
5)No. Because when you upload to pubit, they convert to epub for you from your word doc.
6. What are all the fees, percentages, etc you take?
6)You make 65%
7. Do we put in the external and internal links in the book before we
submit it to our formatter?
7)Not sure what you mean, external and internal links...
8. How do you get Featured? How many copies do you nedt o sell?
8)You need to be Traditionally Published. Sorry.
9. Can there be clickable links in the E-book on the front page or second page of the book?
10. How can we track who’s downloading the book?
11. Do we need to include things like Copyright, Trademark, on the first page, like physical published books?
12. Can we put the words “App Available” on the front cover or inside of the book? (as long we exclude the brand name?)
12)That one might have to be answered by BN
13.Do companies give higher percentages through a distributor? Is there a difference in uploading to them directly or to you?
13)I believe you get the highest by direct uploading of your content. again, could be wrong
14. Do you manually convert the different E_book formats and double-check they look okay on each platform?
14)Yes, they convert, it's your job to make sure it looks and functions correctly for nook
15. How many categories can the book be under and can we change it?
15)I believe its 5 categories and you can change them as often as you'd like
16. How long does it take to upload and sell? How long to get paid?
16)well, usually, uploading only takes about a day or so, but there's a bit of a system lag going on. And you get paid approx 60 days from the time you make $10 or more in any given month. ie:$10+ earned in Oct will be paid out the first week of Jan.
Whew! Hope I helped!