1. I have a book that the NOOK can't open. Everytime I try, a notice comes up on the bottom, and tells me to force the book closed. I've tried multiple times to open it, both connected to the WiFi and not (just in case that helped, but it didn't). Any suggestions?
2. Other than archiving a book, is there a way to mark it as read?
Thanks in advance for your help!
1. Try achiving the book and than unarchiving it again, that way the Nook will download a new copy of the book.
If that does not work sideload the book to the My Documents folder, and try to open it in My Documents.
2. As far as I know, no.
2. At least with the B&N I 'rate' them so that I know I read them
2. The new version of Nook software might have an option for you: B&N claims it will have 'customized B&N Library organization', which might allow folders or tags.