2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 26, 2012 9:27 PM by ThracianPublishing

    Canadians trying to use Pubit!

      I have an EIN, and a US credit card, but the EIN is tied to my Canadian address (not the US credit card, however).


      Should I call the IRS and change my address the EIN is tied to, and if so, how will that affect my tax info as recorded by other publishers like Amazon or CreateSpace?


      What exactly will B&N be doing with my EIN?