1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 20, 2014 4:31 AM by AlbionRose

    Nook and travel to Europe



      I'm about to take a trip to Europe and i was wondwering if I only need the plug adapter (for the plug shape in that country) or a full converter (step down the 220 to 110) plus the plug adapter?


      I know my laptop will do the conversion now so I only need the correct plug shape.  I don't want to blow my nook into a zillion pieces if I need a converter and don't have one.