1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 6, 2011 3:24 PM by deemure

    Speaking of faulty chargers

    Doreenpv

      Some have suggested not leaving your NookColors charging unattended. My question is, do you recommend I just unplug from the device or unplug from the wall outlet??

        • Re: Speaking of faulty chargers

          Doreenpv wrote:

          Some have suggested not leaving your NookColors charging unattended. My question is, do you recommend I just unplug from the device or unplug from the wall outlet??


          I believe any charger should be unplugged from the wall outlet.  And this is mostly a just in case situation.  For one thing though while plugged in a charger is still drawing power even when not connected to the device they are to charge.  This goes for phone chargers and all other kinds as well.  For another there have been past problems where laptop chargers have overheated and caused fires.