When I try to open the BOOK(the llibrary epub), it says I must "Unlock your eBook" with the full name on credit card, and credit card number!
It sounds like you skipped several steps getting the library book on your NOOOKColor. See the thread in my signature for the real step-by-step instructions. The basics:
You can't download directly from the library to NOOK. You need to download to your PC or Mac, "unlock" the DRM with Adobe Digital Edition, (ADE) and then transfer it to NOOK.
The short version is:
- Download ADE.
- Authorize ADE on your computer.
- Go to library.
- Download an ebook. (Don't save, click open. It should open with ADE.)
- Plug NOOK in.
- ADE recognizes NOOK.
- Authorize NOOK in ADE by following prompts.
- Drag icon of book (in ADE!) onto icon of NOOK (in ADE!)
- "Safely Eject" NOOK
- Tap "Check for New Content" in "My Documents"
It sounds a lot more complicated than it is. The downloading of the software and authorizing NOOKs and Computers takes about five minutes. After that the whole process is about a minute per book.