For anyone else who may be looking --
- From QuickNav select Apps.
- Choose NookFriends app.
- Select Privacy.
- Use toggle to designate whether a book should show or be hidden.
Easy peasy... Frustrated w/B&N support (nothing new there) but at least it IS still possible.
Do you or does anyone else know if this is possible on the new Nook Hd? Thank you, B.
Yes, it's possible on HD.
1) Go to Apps.
2) Tap on Nook Friends.
3) At the top, tap on the 'LendMe' button/tab. It's the one in the middle.
4) Tap on Privacy at the top right.
5) You get a dialog where you can uncheck the books you don't want to show.