Looking for someone? There are many ways to find them:
- Try a search. You can enter someone's name right in the search box in the user bar. You can also search for an expertise and Nook Support Forums will find any colleagues matching that skill.
- Don't worry if you don't find any results matching a person. All content in Nook Support Forums is written by people so sometimes the best way to find someone is to find something they wrote and link up with them that way.
- Try browsing for people. Nook Support Forums has a powerful interface to browse and discover people you work with. Just click "People". If you're looking for Joe in Marketing you can quickly drill down to view all people in Marketing with names beginning with "J". By default you'll see people you're following, but you can click All to browse the entire community.
- Try filtering by tags. Tags unify content and people. Often, you might want to find someone based on a keyword. The tags interface is a great way to jump in and find people.
So many series, so little time! For example:
- Amazon Best Sellers: Best Children's Books Series at Amazon.com
- Barnes & Noble Classics Series
- Best Selling Book Series Ever | List of Popular Book Series at Ranker.com
- Children's Book Series, Kids Series Books - Barnes & Noble
- Greek Tragedies
- Harvard Classics
- Popular Series Books at Goodreads.com
- Various classifications of Shakespeare's plays
OT: The best-selling series of all time is one I didn't enjoy reading...
...but I liked the movies and watched them, instead.
That's an anomaly; I typically prefer books to their silver screen adaptations.
==>Anyway, back to the point of this post. How do you track the book series you follow? <==
BOOK SERIES/AUTHOR/BOOK RELEASE TRACKING SITE/WIDGET (e.g., AuthorAlerts, FictFact, FictionDB, Order of Books, TrackNewBook.com) - please specify (11%)1/9
BOOK MANAGEMENT & SOCIAL MEDIA APP/SITE (e.g., Book Crawler, Goodreads, LibraryThing, Public Library website) - please specify (44%)4/9
AUTHOR'S/PUBLISHER'S/BOOKSTORE'S MAILING LIST (22%)2/9
DEVICE-BASED PROGRAM (e.g., Access database, Bookpedia, Calendar, Calibre, Collectorz, Excel spreadsheet, Task/To-Do List) - please specify (0%)0/9
PAPER & PENCIL (e.g., Paper calendar, Task/To-Do list) - please specify (0%)0/9
COMBINATION OF THE ABOVE - please specify (22%)2/9
OTHER - please specify (0%)0/9
I DON'T TRACK SERIES (0%)0/9