Quickly Stay Connected
Just post quick messages, updates and insights from the text box at the top of your Activity page, or click "Create" > "Status Update" from anywhere.
Cool things you can add to a post:
- You can bring in the Web by attaching links and photos.
- Connect your post with the community by addings links to people, places, and content with the quick inline link picker.
Add your input to the community:
- See something great? Liking updates is an easy way to promote good posts.
- Commenting on updates is a great way to give your feedback.
- Use re-posting of updates to spread great info to your connections.
So many series, so little time! For example:
- Amazon Best Sellers: Best Children's Books Series at Amazon.com
- Barnes & Noble Classics Series
- Best Selling Book Series Ever | List of Popular Book Series at Ranker.com
- Children's Book Series, Kids Series Books - Barnes & Noble
- Greek Tragedies
- Harvard Classics
- Popular Series Books at Goodreads.com
- Various classifications of Shakespeare's plays
OT: The best-selling series of all time is one I didn't enjoy reading...
...but I liked the movies and watched them, instead.
That's an anomaly; I typically prefer books to their silver screen adaptations.
==>Anyway, back to the point of this post. How do you track the book series you follow? <==
BOOK SERIES/AUTHOR/BOOK RELEASE TRACKING SITE/WIDGET (e.g., AuthorAlerts, FictFact, FictionDB, Order of Books, TrackNewBook.com) - please specify (11%)1/9
BOOK MANAGEMENT & SOCIAL MEDIA APP/SITE (e.g., Book Crawler, Goodreads, LibraryThing, Public Library website) - please specify (44%)4/9
AUTHOR'S/PUBLISHER'S/BOOKSTORE'S MAILING LIST (22%)2/9
DEVICE-BASED PROGRAM (e.g., Access database, Bookpedia, Calendar, Calibre, Collectorz, Excel spreadsheet, Task/To-Do List) - please specify (0%)0/9
PAPER & PENCIL (e.g., Paper calendar, Task/To-Do list) - please specify (0%)0/9
COMBINATION OF THE ABOVE - please specify (22%)2/9
OTHER - please specify (0%)0/9
I DON'T TRACK SERIES (0%)0/9